SASS Wire Forum

When an engineer owns a dog

Black Harris  #154

Boy howdy ! :D

Dat engineer feller shore nuff git dat winnie dawg trained ! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now that's cool (and I'm an engineer)...I need to see if I can make one of those...I have a dog that loves to fetch tennis balls.

Maybe we'll see him on "Shark Tank"......

thanks for the giggles

CPBC

My cat loves "fetch"!!!

As in: momma fetch the fishy flakes, momma fetch the tuna, momma fetch the nip, momma fetch the brush, momma fetch the crunchy treats.......

Wish I would have had that contraption when I had my little dachshund. She would drive you nuts with her tennis ball, wanting you to throw it.

Wish I would have had that contraption when I had my little dachshund. She would drive you nuts with her tennis ball, wanting you to throw it.

Same here with my old black lab Alex......he'd have worn out that machine within 2 months......not to mention the bounce wall. He could carry 4 tennis balls in his mouth.

My cat loves "fetch"!!!

As in: momma fetch the fishy flakes, momma fetch the tuna, momma fetch the nip, momma fetch the brush, momma fetch the crunchy treats.......

Hell's Spawn got Momma trained rat good, I'd say ! :lol::lol::lol:

we had a Siamese tomcat that would carry a super ball to the top of a flight of 16 steps. Push it off and chase it down the stairs. Then do it again. Generally started around 2AM.

Archived