SASS Wire Forum

Feinstein: "Hunting humans should be illegal."

Ozark Shark

Really? I thought it was already. :wacko::wacko::o:angry::angry::angry:

Also has her "reasoning" for reduced magazine size. This woman is so truly ignorant of guns. How on earth can the state of California justify issuing her a carry permit?

Article and video

Yes she is Bob and they have happy places with padded rooms for such special people. She can't be occupying hers fast enough. :o:o:o:P

This woman may very well be the most idiotic person walking the planet. Some of the things she comes up with and actually says are beyond outrageous. Stupidity must be a prerequisite to be in Washington.

Hey California, please muzzle your dog......

T.H.O'Sullivan

Black Mesa Ranch

New Mexico

:FlagAm:

Not my 'dog' and she is an insult to dogs. <_<

I sure as heck didn't vote for her :o

Just what makes you think that ANY Ca. shooter would vote for her? :blink:

Yet, some of you just have to keep slam'n us Ca. folks with your SA remarks, HUH? :angry::angry:

How's that work'n for you?...... :rolleyes:

Carry on,

LG

Yet, some of you just have to keep slam'n us Ca. folks with your SA remarks, HUH? :angry::angry:

Carry on,

LG

Critters like Barbara Boxer, Feinstein or Edmund G. "Moonbeam Jerry" Brown Jr. are not representative of California, they are more like an invasive species of weed or insect that needs to be eradicated. California is much bigger and better than those parasites. I know quite a number of families living from San Diego County all the way up to the Sonoma area. Travelled it a lot myself. Hiked the John Muir trail when I was 16 years old.

For the gunowners and Patriots like yourself LG, you are the sanity which still remains there, and a link to a time when California was a top gem in the United States. When Reagan left the governor's office, you had a balanced budget, a school system the envy of Country and a road system second to none. Now it's all falling apart. Not because of what you did, but State leadership which sold you out.

When I suggest you muzzle that dog, Diane Feinstein, you and your fellow Patriots are the only ones left to provide any check and balance to an out of control government in that State. When you're gone, any chance of fixing that mess is gone as well.

Carry on,

LG

Now Lumpy, give the dumb a$$ a break His mamma didn't teach him no manners, other wise he would know if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say nothing at all. Plus people like him, have to insult people and put them down so he can fell like a real big man. But we both know he is nothing but a insecure scared little boy

Sorry moderators it had to be said

T.H. O'Sullivan

I grew up in Sonoma County, it was nothing but Dairy Farms, Chicken Ranches and Apple Orchards. The liberals have move in and pretty much ruined it, now most of Sonoma County is Vineyards

T.H. O'Sullivan

I grew up in Sonoma County, it was nothing but Dairy Farms, Chicken Ranches and Apple Orchards. The liberals have move in and pretty much ruined it, now most of Sonoma County is Vineyards

I've got a daughter in law who is an Air Force pilot over in Solano County (Fairfield) at Travis AFB. Nice area. Just can't figure out what happened to such a nice State. I still think you all were sold out by rotten politicians.

I've got a daughter in law who is an Air Force pilot over in Solano County (Fairfield) at Travis AFB. Nice area. Just can't figure out what happened to such a nice State. I still think you all were sold out by rotten politicians.

you got the rotten politicians part right. We let to many liberal in from other places like the Dakota Territory.You know California is called the Golden State, must be to many liberals moved here thinking California has all the gold they need for their free ride.

T.H. O'Sullivan

Yep.. and most have come here from other states. (Isn't Pelosi from NY? And wasn't her dad some big shot politician back there?).

I'm a transplant to Sonoma Co. myself, from N. San Diego Co, to Chico, then to Sonoma Co. (with a brief sojourn in Lake Co. CA).

Critters like Barbara Boxer, Feinstein or Edmund G. "Moonbeam Jerry" Brown Jr. are not representative of California, they are more like an invasive species of weed or insect that needs to be eradicated. California is much bigger and better than those parasites. I know quite a number of families living from San Diego County all the way up to the Sonoma area. Travelled it a lot myself. Hiked the John Muir trail when I was 16 years old.

For the gunowners and Patriots like yourself LG, you are the sanity which still remains there, and a link to a time when California was a top gem in the United States. When Reagan left the governor's office, you had a balanced budget, a school system the envy of Country and a road system second to none. Now it's all falling apart. Not because of what you did, but State leadership which sold you out.

When I suggest you muzzle that dog, Diane Feinstein, you and your fellow Patriots are the only ones left to provide any check and balance to an out of control government in that State. When you're gone, any chance of fixing that mess is gone as well.

You are 1 of the folks my comment was directed to.

YES, Regan was a good man!

But you 'muzzle' remark was out of line, and stupid.

Apparently, they like her as they keep reelecting her. :wacko:

Just more of your anti-Ca. trash come'n from your loose mouth.

If you DON'T have anything else to say. Then STFU!

LG

You are 1 of the folks my comment was directed to.

YES, Regan was a good man!

But you 'muzzle' remark was out of line, and stupid.

My apologies, Sir. It was not directed to you or your fellow Patriots. However, each State (including mine) has it's lousy political types, and each State population has a responsibility to unseat and remove those bad elements. I am doing my best here, and I have no doubt you are doing the same in California.

Apparently, they like her as they keep reelecting her. :wacko:

Have you ever been to San Francisco? I laughed the whole time I was there!

Have you ever been to San Francisco? I laughed the whole time I was there!

Yes, I was there in December 2011. Some foul smelling freak was sitting on the sidewalk near Pier 39 holding a sign which read: "Need Money for Weed". I took his picture with my new Nikon D300s and he told me I needed to pay him. I explained to him that he was just lazy and worthless, and sitting on the sidewalk was poor time management. He then proceeded to tell me he was thinking about performing some form of violence on me. I am 6' 3" and a tad over 230 lbs. I handed the camera to the wife and offered him the chance at a first punch. He declined and relocated himself and sign down the street.

My apologies, Sir. It was not directed to you or your fellow Patriots. However, each State (including mine) has it's lousy political types, and each State population has a responsibility to unseat and remove those bad elements. I am doing my best here, and I have no doubt you are doing the same in California.

NP ;)

Problem is the California Republican Party is just plain disfunctional. They just can not field a viable candidate to go up against BoxPelStein. Their best chance was in 2010 against Boxer. They put up Fiorina when they should have convinced Whitman to go for Senator first. Putting Whitman against Brown was a longshot from the git-go.

In 2012, they put up Elizabeth Emken who came in 4th in the 2010 Republican Primary for the 11th Congressional District.

Problem is the California Republican Party is just plain disfunctional. They just can not field a viable candidate to go up against BoxPelStein. Their best chance was in 2010 against Boxer. They put up Fiorina when they should have convinced Whitman to go for Senator first. Putting Whitman against Brown was a longshot from the git-go.

In 2012, they put up Elizabeth Emken who came in 4th in the 2010 Republican Primary for the 11th Congressional District.

Frisco I didn't even know who Fiorina was or anything till about a month before the election. Then to add a bigger insult to the whole situation DIFI didn't even start campaigning till 2 weeks before the election

Archived