SASS Wire Forum

Someone buy us Colorado pards a drink or three or ten

Calico Mary

Lumpy.... I hate to say this, but I honestly think that the NRA could spend it's entire budget on California and not make a difference. We're just too vastly outnumbered. :(

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lumpy.... I hate to say this, but I honestly think that the NRA could spend it's entire budget on California and not make a difference. We're just too vastly outnumbered. :(

+1

Sadly... that's the reality.

GG

Now--YES.

Back then, not so much, and would have sent a message to the rest of the country.

Now, my Colorado has gone like Ca has, and the NRA was 110% MIA............ :angry::angry:

LG

Now--YES.

Back then, not so much, and would have sent a message to the rest of the country.

Now, my Colorado has gone like Ca has, and the NRA was 110% MIA............ :angry::angry:

LG

I would bet that the NRA did more than you or I know behind the scenes.... It was obvious that the anti's were not even going to give a platform to truthful straight up debate from thousands of citizens and the sheriff coalition. Will see what the NRA does when it comes time to recall or the next election....Hopefully they will make a stronger presence in Colorado, California, New York...

GG~ :FlagAm:

I would bet that the NRA did more than you or I know behind the scenes.... It was obvious that the anti's were not even going to give a platform to truthful straight up debate from thousands of citizens and the sheriff coalition. Will see what the NRA does when it comes time to recall or the next election....Hopefully they will make a stronger presence in Colorado, California, New York...

Pure SWAG on your part. <_<

I was 'here', you weren't. The 'comms' with/to/from NRA at the time was piss-por at best.

Hasn't got'n any better, either.......

LG

Pure SWAG on your part. <_<

I was 'here', you weren't. The 'comms' with/to/from NRA at the time was piss-por at best.

Hasn't got'n any better, either.......

LG

Whatever...

GG

Typical :rolleyes:

LG

Whaaaaaaaaa :rolleyes: ~ c'mon man lighten up - yes it's tough out there but we will fight on and maybe, just maybe get our rights back...

" I abhor ugliness. Does this

mean we're not friends anymore?

You know, LG, if I thought

you weren't my friend,

I just don't think

I could bear it.

;)

Ok fellers an wimmen.....dis here's da Saloon.....

Have a large drink on calico's tab !

Da good top shelve stuff ! ;):lol:

Ok fellers an wimmen.....dis here's da Saloon.....

Have a large drink on calico's tab !

Da good top shelve stuff ! ;):lol:

Since it is on Calico's tab give me a bottle, Ha and i don't even drink

PAY NO ATTENTION TO ANYTHING APACHE HAWK SAYS!!!!!!!

IT'S ONLY THE MEDS TALKING!

Well.......ifin it's da meds talkin'.......dey be speakin' all cowboys and cowgirls language ! ;)

Drink up very body ! ! ! ! ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you that insecure, that just cause we don't see eye-ta-eye here. That I wouldn't want to posse with you??

Com-on.......

LG

I think the world of ya pard - just tryin' to take all this with a grain of salt. :D Would be honored to be possed up with ya - and it will happen someday ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

They ignored hours of testimony from law abiding citizens and sheriffs. And now they're threatening the sheriffs.

I have drawn a line in the sand (okay snow).

They have crossed it.

I've never been heavily involved in the political process. That changes now.

We'll remember them at election time.

Game on.

Feel for ya pal. I am not as politically involved as I should be. I just read a lot and talk a lot of crap.

Two questions you and I have to ask ourselves:

How far til the next election (which includes considering what further damage can be done in the mean time)?

What do we do til then?

CK.... I might borrow that phrase, if I may. It's pretty spot-on. :(

It's not mine but I doubt the owner will object. It was the title track of a Harry Chapin album from 1977. "Dance Band On The Titanic". Sometimes, artists are a lot more prophetic than they know.........

Feel for ya pal. I am not as politically involved as I should be. I just read a lot and talk a lot of crap.

Two questions you and I have to ask ourselves:

How far til the next election (which includes considering what further damage can be done in the mean time)?

What do we do til then?

Rocky Mountain Gun Owners has started a PAC and is identifying pro gun candidates and contributing to their campaign funds. Hopefully we will have a strong grass roots organization to put up a good fight to get these libs out of office. NO doubt Bloomberg and the White House will interfere and pump cash and favors in. Maybe we can get some good support fromour friends in other states.

Bahahahaha! Love it!

Okay, now that your blood pressure is popping, just kidding. I hate to see the great state of Colorado being raped by the liberal loons. I hope this wakes up the conservatives in the state and they show up en masse on the next election day. No more complacency.

==========================================

No more stayin' home on election day because a candidate ain't conservative enough for some folks. If nothing else, vote for the one that will do the least damage.

Since it is on Calico's tab give me a bottle, Ha and i don't even drink

California is next and we may need more than a bottle or two. A barrel may sedate us for a while but the hangover will be worse than what happened in Colorado. Its already bad enough.

HS

What is heading to the Governors desk now is bad enough, but I fear that the Dems will be bolstered by their success and introduce even more crap in the near future.

That is their pattern.

Was thinking about retirin' to Colorado territory but now, I don't know.........

Can dis be un-done ? <_<

Was thinking about retirin' to Colorado territory but now, I don't know.........

Can dis be un-done ? <_<

Possibly, but not very easily......

Possibly, but not very easily......

Nothing worth while will be easy............just got to knuckle down and git 'r done !

==========================================

No more stayin' home on election day because a candidate ain't conservative enough for some folks. If nothing else, vote for the one that will do the least damage.

Yup... That's what it's come to. :(

As probably mentioned earlier, there is a move to get the laws repealed by a vote of the people. That won't get any real action until after they become law. There will also likely be court challenges on some of them.

A so it begins in Ca. with this crap. :angry:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/political/la-me-pc-gun-backlog-20130307,0,1291214.story

I would not want to be the law officers that enforce that law.If they go after lawful gun owners and people get shot it will send a wrong message and will make a lot of people very upset.

HS

One thing that blows my mind about this stuff is where are they getting their statistics from? {Probably some dark, smelly........ } How do they know there are that many guns that need confiscation? How do they know who these people are? It frightens me these politicians know this much about gun owners yet they still seem to ignore the will of their constituents. Amazing!!!

As probably mentioned earlier, there is a move to get the laws repealed by a vote of the people. That won't get any real action until after they become law. There will also likely be court challenges on some of them.

Hope so.

GG

Sounds like Colorado needs a squadron or three of vigilantes to purge the state of those who are ruining it.

Archived