SASS Wire Forum

Oh, for Pete's sake...! "Anger Mangement" requirement?

This is a legally elected official. Perhaps she represents the people who elected her. An idiot can truly represent some folks, I'm sad to say. We've been dumbing down America for years. We are now seeing the results of those efforts! :angry:

Guest Two Fingers Slim

Isn't that a TV show or move? That is what she's talking about, right? I'm wondering if she a transplant from California, cause you just know thay are going to try something like that here in fruitvile.

TFS

Howdy:

You know, if you swapped out the word firearm or gun or ammo and substituted any other noun, these people who propose the insane laws would be at a glance able to see their foolishness - let's say we use the word "kreplach" a kind of Jewish ravioli. It would sound insane, because the proposed law IS insane. O Lord look down upon us and have mercy!

STL Suomi

I manage my anger quite well thank you very much. I take it out on steel targets and clay pigeons! I recommend everyone try it, it's quite relaxing and if one uses black powder it's twice as much fun.

I HATE my anger management counsellor :angry:

..... (saw it on a t-shirt)

Okay, Jack.... That there's funny right there...! :lol:

Maybe they should have a competency test for pols before they take office to make sure they don't come up with idiotic stuff like that :huh::blink::blush:

Perhaps but how does one judge competency.

I have seen buckets of rocks that have more brains than a bunch of cacklin dumbocraps.

I'll bet she is somehow related to that Democrap (Hank Johnson) from Georgia who thought Guam would capsize when too many people would populate it.

Jake

"This makes me very angry..very angry indeed!"- Marvin the Martian

Seriously though, I'm afraid stuff like this is going to escalate..It may get to the point where in order to own a firearm, we'll have to jump thorough so many hoops a lot of folks will consider it too much of a hassle to bother..Anger management, character and mental evaluations, ect, ect..AND OF COURSE a fortune in various "fees"..I'm sure the anti's have figured out the harder (and more expensive) they can make gun ownership, the more they can whittle our numbers down, and the better it will be for their "cause".. <_<

One would assume that these courses would be run by qualified persons .........

..... what qualifications would the qualifiers of these qualified persons have to have to qualify the qualifiers ?

:huh:

I assume the only qualification would be the ability to press the disqualified button.

A mandatory drug test would be nice along with randoms. Thats a requirement in almost every occupation in the country but I don't believe I have ever heard of a preemployment drug screen for the idiots who make and pass our laws and keep spending us into oblivion.

A Jacksonville Democrat. I could go on and on about that, but I won't.

I have spent some time in Jacksonville.

A mandatory drug test would be nice along with randoms. Thats a requirement in almost every occupation in the country but I don't believe I have ever heard of a preemployment drug screen for the idiots who make and pass our laws and keep spending us into oblivion.

You are jeopardizing my lively hood, Jack. Here in Washington State, we grow hemp for the masses. Of course nobody can use it. Hmmmm, how did that work out? We voted in in. But the Feds say no, so I have a hemp garden with no outlet. Something is crazy here. :unsure:

Oh now I get it. The folks that voted in were on dope so how could they figure the details. Like Wow man, look at the pretty colors.

You are jeopardizing my lively hood, Jack. Here in Washington State, we grow hemp for the masses. Of course nobody can use it. Hmmmm, how did that work out? We voted in in. But the Feds say no, so I have a hemp garden with no outlet. Something is crazy here. :unsure:

Oh now I get it. The folks that voted in were on dope so how could they figure the details. Like Wow man, look at the pretty colors.

Yeah Dude! Here in Doperado the medical marijuana dispensaries are upset they may lose business now what with grass bein legal.

Apparently most of the legislature is heavily into the herbal life now.

And they're about to make adultery legal too. That should also make many politicians breathe a sigh of relief.

If only we can get rid of those dang dangerous guns it'll be a paradise I tell ya.

A paradise!

Yeah Dude! Here in Doperado the medical marijuana dispensaries are upset they may lose business now what with grass bein legal.

Apparently most of the legislature is heavily into the herbal life now.

And they're about to make adultery legal too. That should also make many politicians breathe a sigh of relief.

If only we can get rid of those dang dangerous guns it'll be a paradise I tell ya.

A paradise!

Believe it or not... absolutely and totally legal here in California. But it's NOT legal to bonk someone with a rolling pin if they get caught... :rolleyes:

Believe it or not... absolutely and totally legal here in California. But it's NOT legal to bonk someone with a rolling pin if they get caught... :rolleyes:

Shocking! :rolleyes:

Dis is just one more stab at da 2nd Amendment !

I aint have none of it an neither shood y'all .

And I'm gonna go out in da mornin' an buy a box or tree an I aint taken no stinkin' anger management course ! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I want all elected legislators to take classes every 2 years in ;

1. constitutional law

2. state law

3. ethics

4. common sense.

There won't be too many legislators that could pass all of them.

I want all elected legislators to take classes every 2 years in ;

1. constitutional law

2. state law

3. ethics

4. common sense.

There won't be too many legislators that could pass all of them.

I don't know of many legislators that could pass ANY of them.......

Guest Two Fingers Slim

Yea I've been thinking the same thing about them doing this in California too, they could add it on as an amendment to someone's bill just before it goes for a vote. What a mess....

TFS

Yea I've been thinking the same thing about them doing this in California too, they could add it on as an amendment to someone's bill just before it goes for a vote. What a mess....

TFS

More likely towards the end of the session someone will pull a "gut and amend" on one of the placeholder bills submitted just for that purpose.

Archived