SASS Wire Forum

10" of the beautiful white stuff

evil dogooder

Sorry calico Mary., but that beautiful white stuff keeps a coming :)

7" inches last night , 3 today and it keeps drifting down

Now this is a good spring

Calico.......ya whopp some sense inta da boy........

I'm so tried of whoop 'em him , I 'm plum wore slap out. :angry:

Hahahahaha victory is MINE!!!!!!

Only till summer sonny boy ! ;)

Your assuming we have a summer.... If i keep this up it will be an awfully white summer

Your assuming we have a summer.... If i keep this up it will be an awfully white summer

Ya are just like all of us......ya will have ta git tired.......under da summer sun an heat ! :D

Summer is good. All that nice fresh garden goods.....

Just have to enjoy the snow while it lasts

Summer is good. All that nice fresh garden goods.....

Just have to enjoy the snow while it lasts

Now wait a danged cotton pea pickin' minute Great Evil One...........

Ya wood not be tryin' to pull dat ole switch a roo on me now wood ya ? ! <_<

Haven't ya ever heard of a green house? Fresh veggies in winter

Haven't ya ever heard of a green house? Fresh veggies in winter

Oh yea .........Dear old mom has serval green houses.

Be she don't grow veggies durin' da winter in 'em !

See that's the problem now ya just need to start. Nothing better than fresh corn on the cob in the middle of Winter. Except maybe watermelon

Speaking of white stuff. I just shoveled 9 inches of "Partly Cloudy" out of my driveway!

Dang yer onnery hide, evil! :ph34r: Ya done let 8" of dat happy stuff escape over here; AGAIN :excl: I keep tellin' ya that I don't need any more. We nice folks over east of ya usually give ya first shot on the stuff. I know that you ain't afraid to share but, I am perfectly willin' ta let ya keep it! Really; I am. :P:D

See ya at the Hot Dog Shoot?

Dang yer onnery hide, evil! :ph34r: Ya done let 8" of dat happy stuff escape over here; AGAIN :excl: I keep tellin' ya that I don't need any more. We nice folks over east of ya usually give ya first shot on the stuff. I know that you ain't afraid to share but, I am perfectly willin' ta let ya keep it! Really; I am. :P:D

See ya at the Hot Dog Shoot?

Should be there. Besides my mother always said it is nice to share even of people don't ask.

So your welcome...

Just maybe at the next shoot I can wear my SNOWSHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hot Dang!

Knarley(Show me mo' snow) Bawb

Just maybe at the next shoot I can wear my SNOWSHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hot Dang!

Knarley(Show me mo' snow) Bawb

Nope we'll be shooting in mud!!!

We got 11.5 inches on my end of Chicago yesterday... Big deal. It's winter in Chicago.............lol

Measured some of da Great Evil's Dogooder do good in da non windy side of da ranch house dis mornin'.

Just shy of a foot ! :wacko:

We was in da hardest hit band.

Measured some of da Great Evil's Dogooder do good in da non windy side of da ranch house dis mornin'.

Just shy of a foot ! :wacko:

We was in da hardest hit band.

Shhhhhh quit bragging you'll make Marty jealous. Plus i think i can hear calico crying because she didn't get enough snowy goodness

Shhhhhh quit bragging you'll make Marty jealous. Plus i think i can hear calico crying because she didn't get enough snowy goodness

CALICO.....QUIT DAT BALLIN ! EVIL CAN DO NOTHER SNOW DANCE FER YA ! :lol:

Tank she heared me ? ;)

Sunny Southern California ? . . . :( Huh ? . . . We've been hoping that spring was here . . . put on shorts in the afternoon a couple of times this week . . . . . evening news . . . snow in the mountains . . . 10-12 inches . . . snow down to 3,000 ft. with 3-4 inches . . . we are at 3,000 ft. here at White Horse Ranch. :blink:

Mr. Do Good'r . . . . this past week I framed for the "Bunk House" next to the Ranch House on my "Wild West Ranch" . . . so visitors will have a place to stay. Next Monday will get the sheathing and enclose it. :)

Will post up some new photos soon.

That cryin' you heard outta me wasn't because of snow, it's cuz my confuser is really really sick!! And I'm about to start cryin' because we're supposed to get 6-12" of that garbage over the weekend.....

If you like it so much, you come get it and take it home with you!!!!

She sounds a mite touchy this morning, Evil. I think I would turn to the rain dance. Sun dance would be nice here.

She do ,....don't she ? ! :o

Yeah, not having a computer for 2 days made me cranky......

Where is that Evil creature, I have stress issues I need to get outta my system.....

Was over on the wrong side of the St. Croix River today(MN). Looks like you got about what I did fer da white stuff. Don't care if ya got more; fine by me. After our usual March blizzard; we should be bout done with it. If it drags into shootin' season; dat ain't cool!

Going to the Eau Claire gun show this weekend. Setting up our WOWS info table. Anyone in the area; stop on by.

Where is that Evil creature, I have stress issues I need to get outta my system.....

OH Evil.........Here evil, evil, evil.......Calico is a lookin' fer ya ! Here boy ! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ohhh snow angels are great to releave stress :)

There's a gun show here in Denver a week from tomorrow, come on down! Heck, I'll even let you see the new gun I'm getting after work today (I hope)!!!

Where is the gun show held? I may head up that way

Search WI gun shows.

It is in Eau Claire at the Eau Claire Indoor Sports Arena. Today thru Sunday.

Archived