SASS Wire Forum

He Trusted Joe BIden

Marauder SASS #13056

"As Breitbart News pointed out in another place, this goes right along with Biden's suggestion that homeowners randomly fire shotguns into the air to scare off intruders--after all, that is what he tells his wife to do if she hears someone outside when he's not home. Yet firing guns into the air within city limits is illegal as well. "

My guess is, that Biden's wife knows that idiot well enough and keeps him on such a short lead at home, that following any advice he comes up with is good only for a good laugh at their place.

Yup i'm sure she knows what to do with his advice ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, What an idiot !!!!

Jabez Cowboy

Dan Quayle, Al Gore, Joe Biden...both parties have had some "winners" as second in command, but remember when Dick Cheney shot the lawyer? Now there's a VP that knows how to use a shotgun!

If you have any questions just ask old Joe. Remember at the debate he was smiling like the cat that ate the golden goose when they were talking about the problem with unemployment, like 25.000.000 people out of work? Still trying to see what was so funny about that. GN

Never, Never I repeat take the advice of a Moronic Idiot, Never,Ever. Adios Sgt. Jake

If only our esteemed President had heeded that warning, prior to appointing Joe Biden as head of his advisory council on reducing gun violence.

Holler

OK, I Mr Burglar. Some woman sees me in her yard. She steps out and fires two shots from a SXS into the air. I'm thinking, "I bet her shotgun is empty." Unless she can reload like Deuce or T-Bone, I don't have much to worry about.

Archived