SASS Wire Forum

Government schools teaching on the 2nd Amendment

Marshal Dan Troop 70448

As for the math section; Aside from the little girl with the money, this is an important mathematical property that must be taught.

I see nothing wrong.

The 2nd A section is 66% wrong.

But then again the dems wrote this when they rewrote history to make mlk more important than GW, TJ etc.

I couldn't edit the math sections. But just wanted to inform what our kids are being taught about the 2nd Amendment. 10, 15 years when they become adults, and possible leaders, their mindset has been established on gun control. Its things like this, that may well establish if what our Founding Fathers fought for, will still stand.

If I had kids today, they would not be attending a Goverment School, and I would surely want to know what they are reading, and being taught.

As to what I wanted to acknowledge, the way the 2nd Admendment is written for the textbooks. Not 66%, but 100% wrong from the way it was written originally. Anytime, even changing a single word, or phrase, makes it completely wrong. MT

I agree about the changes.

The reason I chose 66% wrong was that the 2nd Amendment actually does refer to militia, firearms and firearms training.

Well firearms training as it comes from the term "well regulated".

What a pity history cannot teach history without current politics getting in the way of the truth.

I find it tragic that so many kids are leaving high school without the knowledge of US history that they should have.

Nor the math to make change for a buck.

IIRC some of these changes were effected under the incompetence of the Clinton administration.

Archived