SASS Wire Forum

Shot Plum Creek yesterday...AWESOME match

Decided to drive the almost 300 miles to shoot at Lockhart because I love the range, the people, and the stages and, oh yeah....that's where the Texas State Championship will be this May. I was not the only one wanting to get a better feel for the place as there were over 90 shooters in attendance despite it being a cold morning in Texas. All I can say is I was not disappointed. There are many people to thank for such a great club match but let me suffice it to say Delta Raider has got a heck of a nice group of cowboys and cowgirls who are doing a fantastic job. If there is any way you can make the State Championship there in May I encourage you to do so. This will be their first State Championship and I hope there will be many more to follow.

Thank you Dream Chaser. We are glad you had a great time and appreciate the kind words.

I must confess that we don't always have the Spoiled Doves running around in their skimpy saloon girl dresses, or the live music, but we do our best to keep our guests coming back.

Sure hope y'all make it back for the State Championships.

Music and Danching gals might get me down there! Throw in some free wiskey and I'm there :)

Now where is that Texas State Match form...it's around here some place.... :P

Phantom, just when I had mentioned in another thread that I hadn't "seen" yu here for a while.

CC

It just disappeared into the night, so to speak......not that I've ever snuck into a post or anything

good to see yur still around...

cpbc

Archived