SASS Wire Forum

Tusco Long Riders at Kame's Sport (North Canton, Ohio) Saturday March 9th 10am-6pm

Buckaroo Bubba

Howdy All,

(hope this isn't considered a commercial post, I am in no way connected to Kame's Sports, they are a club sponsor).

(Moderator's please let me know if this is considered a no no and I will remove it)

The Tusco Long Riders will be setting up a couple of tables at Kame's Sports in North Canton, Ohio next Saturday March 9th. We will be there from 10am to 6pm. Our goal is to promote our club along with the Single Action Shooting Society. Kame's has been a club sponsor for two years now and has agreed to have us show off our sport and club in their store.

Current World Champion Frontiersman Split Rail will be on hand to meet and greet along with myself, Moosetracks, Arizona Spirit, and Six Gun Seamus. Feel Free to stop on out and see us.

For more information please visit our website www.tuscolongriders.com

Thank you,

Buckaroo Bubba

Only three days left until we invade Kame's Sports... come pay us a visit..

Thanks Beauford! When are you coming back to the States to shoot with us?

Bump for Friday... Hope to see a lot of our shooters come out and support our club sponsor! They have been so great to us, just want to show them that we appreciate them.

Friday evening bump!

I will try to stop out there, probably early afternoon-ish.

It would be great to see you Rock Hound! See you tomorrow!

Thanks Beauford! When are you coming back to the States to shoot with us?

Bubba, I get home on 31 March and I'm home until 2 May. I'll be up to shoot. Miss my pards!

Bump

Heading down there now, see you guys in 30-45 minutes.

Thank you to all of the Cowboys and Cowgirls who showed up at Kame's Sports on Saturday to see us. The event was a smashing success. Kame's loved having our cowboys there to meet and greet their customers and invited us back anytime.

Thanks, Buckaroo Bubba

Thank you Freight Hauler.. I appreciate the kind words! We plan on doing more events at Kame's in the future. We will also be at the Akron, Ohio Gun Show (Summit County Fairgrounds) in Two weeks, March 23rd and 24th. Come on out and see us there.

Buckaroo Bubba

Archived