SASS Wire Forum

congratulations Deuce Stevens - new position.

Wow! Congratulations to you Deuce on your appointment to RO committee and we do need young folks to start getting involved.

Now does that mean that you also get to wear a Crow on your head like Blackjack Zak???????????????/

Best to all of you.

Posted · Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, March 4, 2014 - Insult
Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, March 4, 2014 - Insult

Wow, I had a totally different experience with DS. I found him condescending and arrogant, with poor people skills. Perhaps he was having a bad day.

Assassin

Posted · Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, March 4, 2014 - Response to insult.
Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, March 4, 2014 - Response to insult.

Wow, I had a totally different experience with DS. I found him condescending and arrogant, with poor people skills. Perhaps he was having a bad day.

Assassin

Must have - we all have bad days. Deuce is one of the good guys....and a hard working rep for SASS.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Even a bad day with Deuce is better than a good day with some other folks.... ;)

Deuce is in the limelight. He's often pushed for time that he doesn't have.

He's often ask for help and informational techniques that he's already shared 100's of times with others. And just for a brief moment, he has to tell the world to stop so he can jump off and catch his breath, hug his wife and son and tell them he loves them, and then takes another deeeep breath to jump back on our spinning world.

LIke all of us, he has issues that arise that demand quick attention. He could have a relative in a bad health condition or he himself might be feeling alittle ill. Toothache, headache, stomach upset, etc.....

We've come to expect more of Deuce than he ever expects of us, just to call him friend. He constantly produces FREE video techniques with rifle, pistol and SG, just so we can attain a higher level of shooting proficiency.

When I was a newby and even living down here in Tennessee, he so politely took my phone call and generously shared some information I was asking for. He didn't know me from Adam.

Its easy to be in high demand. The hard part is to constantly live up to demands and expectations.

All in all, Deuce is a great feller. He gives alot of himself, as do many others, to make this game we play alot better for all of us.

..........Widder

Even a bad day with Deuce is better than a good day with some other folks.... ;)

Deuce is in the limelight. He's often pushed for time that he doesn't have.

He's often ask for help and informational techniques that he's already shared 100's of times with others. And just for a brief moment, he has to tell the world to stop so he can jump off and catch his breath, hug his wife and son and tell them he loves them, and then takes another deeeep breath to jump back on our spinning world.

LIke all of us, he has issues that arise that demand quick attention. He could have a relative in a bad health condition or he himself might be feeling alittle ill. Toothache, headache, stomach upset, etc.....

We've come to expect more of Deuce than he ever expects of us, just to call him friend. He constantly produces FREE video techniques with rifle, pistol and SG, just so we can attain a higher level of shooting proficiency.

When I was a newby and even living down here in Tennessee, he so politely took my phone call and generously shared some information I was asking for. He didn't know me from Adam.

Its easy to be in high demand. The hard part is to constantly live up to demands and expectations.

All in all, Deuce is a great feller. He gives alot of himself, as do many others, to make this game we play alot better for all of us.

..........Widder

+1

Congrats Deuce, I'm sure you'll do a fine job and have lots of fun doing it!

Rye

As all have already said I know Deuce will do a great job.

Deuce may not remember me but he made a fine impression on me. We met at Fl. S.Shoot in Jan 2013, I bought a fine shotgun from him...m12 Win... at a super price and even though the gun case was not part of the deal he threw that in deal.

Thx Deuce for all you do for CAS...and all of us you have helped personally.

....crosscut

Archived