SASS Wire Forum

congratulations Deuce Stevens - new position.

Heard today at our match that Deuce is on the RO Committee. A great achievement for a person who has been a very positive influence for the game and me personally.

GG

Fine man for the job. Glad to have Duece on the committee.

As younger shooters are the future of our sport and doing well in competition, it is delightful that SASS is starting to bring younger folks into decision making positions like the RO committee. Congratulations to a fine gentleman, Deuce. Maybe next we will see a tested woman match director, and there are some, named to a SASS senior position.

I haven't bee on the forum for a looooong time but this is a good welcome back post since I remember Deuce as a real stand up guy, none better.

Congrats to you & yours Deuce.

Who ever decided to have Deuce sit on the committe made a wise decison. He is truly a heck of a ammbasador of our great sport and lives an breaths Cas. Im sure he will prove to be a true asset to the RO committe. Good fer you pard !!!

NK

Who ever decided to have Deuce sit on the committe made a wise decison. He is truly a heck of a ammbasador of our great sport and lives an breaths Cas. Im sure he will prove to be a true asset to the RO committe. Good fer you pard !!!

NK

No truer words have ever been spoken!

Great job Deuce.

KQ

Congrats Pard. :)

You are the best man for the job :excl:

Heeee Haaaa Doots..Does that make ya the youngest "Whipper-snapper" in the Wild Bunch.. :o:o:o Congratulations my Friend.. ;)

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

I sometimes wonder about decisions that come down from the top.

Not this one! An excellent choice for an important job.

Congrats Deuce.

A great addition....good goin Duece.

KK

Congrats Deuce!! Can ya git some rules passed so I place higher in the standings and make me appear ta be a better shooter???!! LOL

OUTSTANDING MY FRIEND !!!!

ONE OF THE BEST THERE IS !!!!!

CONGRATS DEUCE !!!!!!

C.C.

Over the years I have given SASS some feedback, many times negative. This is one of those moves that gives a pard hope. Thanks Duece for gving your time and I hope you find the patience to deal with the silliness while giving us what we need.

SASS, nice one.

Very Best Regards,

BJT

• 11 months later...

Met Duece for the first time at winter range. He is an outstanding shooter, person and a personal inspiration. It was a pleasure to have a few minutes to visit with him. Congratulations Duece!!

The ROC recognizes that we need to be progressive and stay "in touch" with the shooting community at large. Having both Deuce and Red River Wrangler on the ROC is a very positive thing in that regard.

We could not have two more honorable and dedicated members on the team. Both of these Pards are excellent examples of how to play the game, and I take my hat off to them both.

BJZ

Glad ta hear the great news!

Furball

Archived