SASS Wire Forum

Liberal Loudmouth Chris Matthews

DocWard

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2013/02/27/chris-matthews-support-gun-control-or-american-president-could-be-mu#ixzz2MI5ZT2mx

I personally don't want to be part of a movement to keep those semi-automatics flying into the hands of all sorts of people as they are today, the hoarders, the survivalists, the paranoid, the criminal and downright politically nutty.

Why? Because the next mass shooter could well emerge out of this pack. Check the shooters of John F. Kennedy and Jerry Ford, who got shot at twice. Look at the men that shot Bobby Kennedy and Martin Luther King and Malcolm X and George Wallace. They all had political motives and they all had guns. Got them easy and put them easily to use. And if you're not against this movement, you're with it.

There is some truth to what he says . . . "If you're not against this movement, then you're with it".

And for the Editor's pick of that page;

Mainstream Scream; Matthews says obama just short of Mt Rushmore greatness

Perhaps as a bucket of rocks.

But I would NEVER think of mentioning obama as a contender to be remembered with George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt or Abraham Lincoln.

Except as a sort of anti-American.

His efforts to undermine the US Constitution are an anti point to the leadership of Thomas Jefferson.

Chris Matthews must be looking at another person or a bucket of rocks.

So tired of people on both sides not getting the point!.

. . . and what is "the point" Digger Joe?

I wonder if Chris Matthews is still getting shivers down his leg when he thinks about Obama? This guy is an ignorant, rude fast blabbering loudmouthed idiot liberal anti-gun lunatic! Whew! Did I leave anything out?

:) Rye

Archived