SASS Wire Forum

To The Hell Bitch we say goodbye....

Had to say goodbye to her beloved Arabian Horse . She looked and acted as that of the name sake. Beautiful, majestic, well mannered and fierce. She had been in her family for 15 years but was 25 years old. I'm not sure when Velvet will be able to post. As you all know she IS our Elly May Clampet of our time!!! Velvet has an array of addopted creatures, This being one of many and longest surviving. As you know she and Headstone raise mainly Wolves but welcome all creatures into and around their home.

Peace and love sister.

It is so sad when we lose a part of the family, be they 2 legged or 4. You love the time they are a part of your life and miss them when they are gone. Just remember she runs free and strong with no more pain from now on. I wish I was there to give Velvet hug and give her support in her of loss.

Rusty Cuffs

My condolences to Velvet and Headstone. Prayers up.

I don't know why but, a mental image of a bubble butt resident of the White House came to mind. :)

c'mon fellas . . . be nice! LMAO!!!!!!!

Why?

. . . out of respect for the "Campaigner in Chief" . . . he has to put up with her! LOL!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear this!! Miss Velvet knows how I feel about animals. We share her sorrow!

Miss Rocky, sorry to hear of your and Velvet's loss.

Like when I loss my dog Axl who was my friend and companion for 15 years I can understand how it is like a close member of the family passing and deserves that respect.

My condolences on the loss of a wonderful creature. They can carry us as effortlessly as the wind speeds the clouds through the western sky. They can make us feel free and ask only for a firm but gentle hand and loving companionship.

Thank you, my Beloved Sister. And thank you to all my pards! She was one of a kind! There is just something about the connection between a horse and rider, Bob, you nailed it!

Velvet

our family had one of them (hell bitchs') arabs

bout the same years as well

dug a hole in the back area, put her to rest

48 ours later her friend, the 3/4 wolf passed on a well

we buried him above her, in the same hole

she was deep, we had acess to a back hoe

we miss em both

if you ever see a wolf riding a very hot horse in your dreams or vision quest

that would be them

as yu will miss yours

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm: