SASS Wire Forum

Georgia State Match, 2013

an yu know whar the jawbone came from, kinda fits tuu>>>> :P

pb

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stan,

for some reason, I thought that was gona be called the 'JawJacker' award based on the top finisher of all us 'Jawkackers' on this thread.

I think its a neat recognition to one of the best JawJackers I've ever been around.

:lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder (NimbleSOB)

Stan,

for some reason, I thought that was gona be called the 'JawJacker' award based on the top finisher of all us 'Jawkackers' on this thread.

I think its a neat recognition to one of the best JawJackers I've ever been around.

:lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder (NimbleSOB)

It's a tight race between all of us!

Stan (Jawbone)(The Bear)

It's a tight race between all of us!

Stan (Jawbone)(The Bear)

Before you know it, you'll have as many names as Purdy Boy Pimpmeister Blah Blah Blah boy.............'sides that, I thought you was Twinkie.

What the hell is a Jawbone award anyway?

CS

What a weekend. Great match. Even better folks. Feel pretty fortunate to have great friends in the game. BIG CONGRATS to my pard Santa Fe River Stan for putting a great match together. My whole family enjoyed it. Only downside is we had to go home. I don't get to see the Cracker Crew enough. Hhhmmmm, maybe a move is in order :D

What a weekend. Great match. Even better folks. Feel pretty fortunate to have great friends in the game. BIG CONGRATS to my pard Santa Fe River Stan for putting a great match together. My whole family enjoyed it. Only downside is we had to go home. I don't get to see the Cracker Crew enough. Hhhmmmm, maybe a move is in order :D

Yeah. Move south! Bring the crew!

Stan

Jawbone award? they created an award for the best trash tawker, and six of us were tied for it....the tie breaker was who finished best....

My hat's off to Jawbone Stan,

pb

Archived