SASS Wire Forum

Georgia State Match, 2013

Mean Matt: 5 for me. I'm gona be there on Thursday whoopin it up.

HEY Deuce, I got my 5 gallon bucket of SG shells loaded up. Problem is, I don't know what I'm gona do with em now ... :o

..........Widder

Widder, I'll see you on Thursday as well. Then I get to work the parking lot on Friday and Saturday while the rest of y'all are whoopin' it up.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But it takes DID 5 minutes tu catch his breath.....

TWPBCCCKPOPJGFDL

But it takes DID 5 minutes tu catch his breath.....

TWPBCCCKPOPJGFDL

ShyAnnie,

Somehow I sense that if you add a couple more letters to your signature, its gona unscramble into the word:

REDHEADEDPECKERWOOD!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (I couldn't resist)

p.s. - your right Judge. With the weather like it was and me not feeling perky last night, I thought I would just sleep in this morning and I'm glad I did.

..........Widder

I ain't gonna say who, but I say a gf shoot a 9-10-4 with movement in just over 14 and and a 10-10-2 in just over 12.

I'm glad there's a sr gf!

pb

I shot with Purdy Boy, Outlaw, Latonka, Dan & Darlin, Rod & Patti and John E today...........I don't think they're coming to Georgia to take prisoners. that's all I'm gonna say.

CS

I feel pretty wupped on!!!!! sheesh, a student shouldn't show up his teechure soooooooooooooooo badly!!!!!!!!!!! had fun tho!!!!!!!!!!

TWPBCCCKPOPJGFDLS OR

The Wise Purdy Boy Cheyenne Culpepper Concubine King Pimp of the Prairie Jedi Gunfighter Dark Lord Storyteller

I may have to go to smaller letters agin soon...........

Well, I'm glad SOMEBODY is doing well.

By the time the GA State gets here, it will be 3 weeks since I've fired any live rounds. I'm gettin tired of reloading all these dummy rounds over and over just to hear the clickidy-click of the pistols and the rackidy-rack of the SG.

Anyhow, Maybe some of the emails I been sending down to FLorda might have done some good.

Whether they did or not, I'd like to think they help alittle.

Anyhow, me and TWPBCCCKPOPJGFDLS, Sr. ain't skeert of no regular GF! :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Well, I'm glad SOMEBODY is doing well.

By the time the GA State gets here, it will be 3 weeks since I've fired any live rounds. I'm gettin tired of reloading all these dummy rounds over and over just to hear the clickidy-click of the pistols and the rackidy-rack of the SG.

Anyhow, Maybe some of the emails I been sending down to FLorda might have done some good.

Whether they did or not, I'd like to think they help alittle.

Anyhow, me and TWPBCCCKPOPJGFDLS, Sr. ain't skeert of no regular GF! :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

....so Widder, how do you feel about "irregular" gunfighters ? I'd give'm a wide berth :D

....so Widder, how do you feel about "irregular" gunfighters ? I'd give'm a wide berth :D

:lol::lol::lol:

at wood bee dem GFer's dat dress funnie and can't spell nuttin rat.

..........Widder

Ok,

So I had a moment or two. Now if I can just talk my wife into giving me some rifle lessons, I'll be set. I have to admit it even surprised me on the 14.12 stage today. I won two stages outright beating Arcadia and Rod (who was clearly shooting for the best raw time of the match). Arcadia said "that ain't right". I don't understand 'cause I ask TWPBCCCKPOPJGFDLS and he said it was ok to beat a two-handed guy as long as you were humble when you do it. I guess I haven't gotten that part down yet ;).

hmmmmm, thit dunt evun deeserve a reesponse!!!!!!!!

Y'all are mad cuz no wimmins calt you Purdy!!!!!!!!!!!

TWPBCCCKPOPJGFDLS

THIS WAS meant fer widder and kajun!

Good on ya Dan.

Don't worry about the humble parts. Its happen automatically when you're in the midst of having one of your best matches ever and something breaks or a little 'P' sneaks in like an invisible gremlin. When that happens, humbleness will happen.

We will keep each other encouraged and focused at GA. Its gona be a great posse and even a greater match.

I'm glad to hear ya had a good match. And I hope Purdy Boy did also. I hope ALL the GFer's have a great match in GA.

..........Widder

Ok,

So I had a moment or two. Now if I can just talk my wife into giving me some rifle lessons, I'll be set. I have to admit it even surprised me on the 14.12 stage today. I won two stages outright beating Arcadia and Rod (who was clearly shooting for the best raw time of the match). Arcadia said "that ain't right". I don't understand 'cause I ask TWPBCCCKPOPJGFDLS and he said it was ok to beat a two-handed guy as long as you were humble when you do it. I guess I haven't gotten that part down yet ;).

When Darlin gives the rifle lessons, count me in......so long as I don't have to wear a dress or Deuce's boa. She sure was schoolin' most of us today.

CS

Dan,

ya shouldn't have shown your Ace cards till next weekend.

I got a feeling that Arcadia and R.Rod won't be feasting on that Mongolian dish from the food vendor but rather they are gona want to feast on GFer's.

Speaking of AO, he's one of the best 97 shooters I've seen and I expect him to be smokin in the side matches, along with a few others we all are aware of like Stan and Deuce. I'm also lookin forward to a sleeper when it comes to speed SG 97 and that would be Vaq.Jake. Last time I shot with him at Copperhead Joe's place, Jake was smokin and I wouldn't be surprised to see him runnin hot.

I'm gona have a blast. My shootin Pard, Slater, who is also a GF, can run some good times and I hope he can keep it all together for a great match. I expect he will do well in the side match speed 87.

..........Widder

I may end up with the 97 iffn my skb taint fixed by then...

pb

I named mine the "backbiter!"

pb

Fast Harley,

I am just glad all these fellas are leaving FCGF to us professionals.

Widder,

I wish it had only been 3 weeks of live fire for me. Doc Holliday I consider my home club. Last time I shot there was in May '12.

South River Shootist I last shot in I believe May or June of '12, I think.

I am rusty but I am gonna bring my best. I don't expect much but my guns are in top notch order, especially my rifle, thanks to you.

Think I remember how to reload. The filler goes first then the black powder or is it the other way around? Maybe I should just load full case of BP like when I started in '07. 250 grain 45's with full case is awesome.

I have been trying to train my son with some live fire practice this week. Got'em a new shotgun. He is doing well and real excited. He hasn't shot in a year either.

DDD

Fast Harley,

I am just glad all these fellas are leaving FCGF to us professionals.

Amen to that DDD. Watching you fellers do the FCGF thing is a trully remarkable thing.

p.s. - glad to hear the rifle is doing well.

Look forward to see ya!

..........Widder

Ok,

I don't understand 'cause I ask TWPBCCCKPOPJGFDLS and he said it was ok to beat a two-handed guy as long as you were humble when you do it. I guess I haven't gotten that part down yet ;).

No he certanly has not, He was strutting to the unloading table like a prize rooster lookin for a hen..had this cocky grin on his face.

It was a pretty stage tho.

JEL

I'm sure glad I'm ridin up with Arcadia, Rod and PW Patty. Havin all of this "hot air" (especially the kind from the "older crowd", iffin you know what I mean :P ), that's gettin passed around on this here wire, inside my van, Well, It would make this trip ummm.....................a little uncomfortable!! :lol:

JEL

JEL:

its really hard not to spread those peacock feathers when you manage to get an edge over some of the best like you and Arcadia.

Look at it like this: it took a LOW 14 just to beat you all. That don't happen often.

Now ifn you had gotten beat by a low 20, then that would be shameful.

But there ain't no shame when it takes an exceptionally good time to beat ya.

AND, from what I understand, you both might have to get use to it cause ShyAnnie is also plannin to put a whoopin on everybody down in GA.

:)

..........Widder

JEL:

just one other thought.

think how bad the drive back to Florida will be if he does it again on 10 stages at GA. OUCH!

I might have to come up with a new category for GF .............. 'Juggernaut GF'.

Dang It Dan, Sgt. Juggernaut (kinda has a good ring to it, don't it)

..........Widder

Deuce probably named his 'Thor'.

Stan probably named his 'Capt. America'.

Dan's is probably named 'Skywalker'

..........Widder

Well maybe but my rifle is going to be called "Somemumab&%$#@!!

JEL:

just one other thought.

think how bad the drive back to Florida will be if he does it again on 10 stages at GA. OUCH!

I might have to come up with a new category for GF .............. 'Juggernaut GF'.

Dang It Dan, Sgt. Juggernaut (kinda has a good ring to it, don't it)

..........Widder

Widder!! Ease up a bit. I'm more like "jughead".

Let me get through my first big match before we start calling "the ball". I can't take the pressure, you know I am very sensitive.

Imma lukin forwert to all those new ladies hans to kiss!!!!!

PB

Naw, I'll probably be the jughead.

But I'll be a happy jughead just being down there.

My big plan for success: Don't foul up to bad.

My best advice for everyone: Don't get between Culpepper and a group of ladies. You could get trampled on by the ladies... :o

..........Widder

Naw, I'll probably be the jughead.

But I'll be a happy jughead just being down there.

My big plan for success: Don't foul up to bad.

My best advice for everyone: Don't get between Culpepper and a group of ladies. You could get trampled on by the ladies... :o

..........Widder

Hey Widder....which way will the ladies be running....toward Purdy Man or away from him. I want to know what side to stand on :lol:

Archived