SASS Wire Forum

Georgia State Match, 2013

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all are too cool for school!! I'll send the app. tomorrow!!

1st Predictions:

don't be surprised if a Cowboy shooting 'Big Bore' finishes in the Top 3.

Speed rifle will definately go sub 3.

Speed SG could also go sub 3 in the SxS and 97' categories (and I doubt it will be me)

Speed Pistol Traditional: 3.5 range

Speed Pistol GF: 3.5 range

Speed Pistol Duelist: 4.5 range

Top GF: probably the one that has the fewest errors or bobbles. Actually, it may take a near perfect match to win the GF category and will also finish in or near the Top 10.

SR GF: probably the one that has the fewest errors or bobbles.

TOP OUTLAW: Wow, my crystal ball shows some near perfect shootin and a couple finishes in the Top 25. OUTLAW might end up being the most talked about category along with their participants earning some HIGH bragging rights.

TOP COWBOY and SPIRIT OF THE GAME: a one legged, Bionic heart patient Gunfighter!

Well, thats the view from my saddle right now.

P.S. - oh yea, one more important item............WEATHER WILL BE GREAT !

..........Widder

Speed Duelist,,,,,3.5 or less, from what I saw at the Ides this past weekend....

CPBC

I predict Bill Burt will place first in the talent contest for his mime routine. With such routines as "man trapped in box", "man pulling rope" and the all time classic "man accidentally shoots himself in leg", how could he lose?

2nd place will go to the comedic ramblings of Georgia Slick

3rd place will go to Big John Denny for his rendition of Eddie Rabbit's "You put the beat in my heart"

But thats just my predictions.

Is there room for me and Lason this year? Daughters birthday conflicts but........

There's a mime contest! Cool! I don't think I'll be able to compete with Vanilla Thunder and the pole dance though.

No a TALENT contest. Its called SASS HAS GOT TALENT. Tuco is organizing it.

Check your messenger and call me tonight. We need to talk.

You boys forget about some goofy talent show

This is gonna be the best danger shootin' match in the south

Y'all get them apps in!!!!!

"best danger shootin' match"

You got me wonderin'.

Oh yeah...... I forgot .........

The Who's Coming list is back at RBRR.org

Go to State Match info page and scroll to middle of page.

Get your apps in so I am order your T-Shirts.

Is the camping arrangement the same as last year?

DD ,

We will find a place for you guys. Just fogey about the dance recital or whatever you are dancing in.

Judge,

I'm afraid I can't dance like I used to.

I used to could bite my toenails, but I need to do some yoga to get that limber again. Does that qualify as talent or is it just one of them Ripleys Believe It or Not oddities?

What I can do is show up, have fun and lay down some FCGF smoke and thunder....the Vanilla Thunder (actually Vanilla Thunder is my smokeless Wrangler alter ego for those not in the know).

I have considered a new alias and persona however: Wang Hung Lo - Scottish born orphan of murdered missionaries raised by Chinese peasants. Immigrated to San Francisco for fortune. Ended up broke railroad worker.

Did I forget to mention to the florida cracker boys and the speedsters from Michigan .......

Red River Ray is coming to town. He will probably bring his sidekick Three Cut along with him.

Things are starting to shape up.

Did I forget to mention to the florida cracker boys and the speedsters from Michigan .......

Red River Ray is coming to town. He will probably bring his sidekick Three Cut along with him.

Things are starting to shape up.

Ahhh, RRR coming out of semi retirement. Will be good to see the old man again.

My good friend Wed Wiver Way and Free Cup. WOW

I'm gona be amongst A LOT of friends at this match.

Hey Way, is this round of hotdogs on me or you?

..........Widder

OHHHH, this sound wike itz gonna bea gudun......

Hey Judge, wut cha wunt me tuu shute?????

C Purdy Boy C

What a line up, really looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. Glad to hear the NC boys are coming over.

Hey Tombstone, Paddy wants to know if you are you bringing the Queen and the Pink Golf Cart.

Lucky

grin.png

There is no other way to travel. The lovely lady missed it last year to go to the Texas State (she had made a few promises) This year she is a coming with me and we will have the pig along. See you there fellows.

Talent contest??? Santa Fe River Stan told me that Dang It Dan can put his feet behind his head, I think that could qualify.

Why would Stan want to enter a talent contest just to allow somebody to put their feet behind his head? yuuuuwwwwwww!

:wacko:

..........Widder

Talent contest??? Santa Fe River Stan told me that Dang It Dan can put his feet behind his head, I think that could qualify.

I hope he washed them first. :wacko:

Archived