SASS Wire Forum

So where has Wigley Down Yonder been?

Zack McGee, SASS #46908

Well I sure get asked that question a lot at the Ft. White and Lake County Pistolero matches. Well Wigley finally got the first of his two new knees this past Wednesday. The surgery went well and he will be out of the hospital tomorrow, 3/2. He has already walked a mile on the treadmill in PT and they are stretching and bending his knee like a rubber band. This is his 12th surgery of various kinds so he's kind of used to the drill. Some of it the results from three carrier crash landings in the Navy. (Hey I'm just his publicist, this is just what he wants me to write - :lol: )

He is going to try to make a match in about six weeks, just to visit, not shoot (but you know Wigley, we may have to tie him to a chair). He misses every one and can't wait to be with all his friends.

So there it is, now just let me shoot! B)

I was just wondering about Wigley the other day.

I can imagine trying to crash land one of them carriers could be a big deal. :lol:

Thanks for the update.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Glad to hear he is on the mend. I hope to shoot with him soon! Mac

Shoot, anyone can land an aircraft. The hard part is riding in the back hoping that ideate can land one correctly. Surgery went well. Rehab was a blast! I got to meet all these people that had the same problem I had. Something wasn’t working right anymore. And I learned a long time ago, the best medicine for pain is laughter. These people showed up to Joint Camp, Yes I said Joint camp all depressed and down and out. Well I showed them the Wigley way!

Rehab, Make it or Brake it!

This one old gal asked how I could raise my leg so high. I told her I put a corn cob up my ass, and that started the laughing. From there I requested some Bob Marley music in calibration of the title of the program. Next I tried to get a Gong-a dance line started. We kept raising the roof as each patient was asked to do a different exercise. One of the Physical Therapist asked a patient why they did not laugh at their jokes. The elderly gal answered because we know you’re not in pain like him. High Five! One of the PT’s walked up and whispered; thanks you brought life to what has become death.

And the Wiggle’s day was done once again.

You may not want to shoot with me, but you’ll have a lot of fun.

When my brother was being treated for Leukemia we had a constant stream of Three Stooges marathons going on in his room.

We grew up on clunking each other in the head and trying to poke eyes out.

Lots of laughing went on in that room.

Glad you're spreading your Wigley humor around, Pard.

Hope to see you soon.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Shoot, anyone can land an aircraft. The hard part is riding in the back hoping that ideate can land one correctly. Surgery went well. Rehab was a blast! I got to meet all these people that had the same problem I had. Something wasn’t working right anymore. And I learned a long time ago, the best medicine for pain is laughter. These people showed up to Joint Camp, Yes I said Joint camp all depressed and down and out. Well I showed them the Wigley way!

Rehab, Make it or Brake it!

This one old gal asked how I could raise my leg so high. I told her I put a corn cob up my ass, and that started the laughing. From there I requested some Bob Marley music in calibration of the title of the program. Next I tried to get a Gong-a dance line started. We kept raising the roof as each patient was asked to do a different exercise. One of the Physical Therapist asked a patient why they did not laugh at their jokes. The elderly gal answered because we know you’re not in pain like him. High Five! One of the PT’s walked up and whispered; thanks you brought life to what has become death.

And the Wiggle’s day was done once again.

You may not want to shoot with me, but you’ll have a lot of fun.

You know Wigley after shooting with you I can't imagine doing rehab with you. I'd spend all my time running to the bathroom to pee. :P

You know Wigley after shooting with you I can't imagine doing rehab with you. I'd spend all my time running to the bathroom to pee. :P

I'd be getting my Fabreeze...........glad to hear you're gonna be back out shooting amongst us normal people.

Sun

Wigley, my brother was on the Forrestall,,, way down in the belly in radar,,,,,he did tell me of some serious thumps wunce ina while,,,,

Seriously glad yur awn the mend! :D;)

CPBC

Ya, you're right Zack;

Hospital Edicate 101, Section One, Paragraph One States:

A man should not laugh while laying on his back and trying to pee into a jug. The end result could be very damaging and wet. The patient will lose focus on the opening of the jug due to uncontrollable laughter. His delicate grip on his member will become unstable as the flow of pressure constantly increases until he has a fire hose spraying everywhere.

Recommended call over the Nurse's comm line: Nurse, I seem to be wearing my pee pants again!

Return Call from Nurse: Let me guess, Wigley stopped by for a visit didn't he?

Wigley

maybe iffn it wurt so wigley, it wut hit the "spot" better......just sayun.....

CPBC

Archived