SASS Wire Forum

Thank you to the entire staff of Winter Range

Kirk James

Thank you all for the hours you put into making Winter Range a remarkable event. The organization and preparation was evident from start to finish. The tribute to those lost will be forever in my memories and prayers. Thanks for your dedication and commitment.

I have to add my thanks...They have always put on a great match that even I can get around on...This years ran and mud slowed me down some, but the pot holes sure make for a ruff ride...But over all its great fun...And that's the name of the game...

Texas Lizard

The Rangers know how to "get her done" and proved it again this year. Neither rain, snow nor dark of night (nor wind) stopped these hard working cowboys. My hat, such as it is, is off to them!

Thanx

What Mike said X 1,000. The horrible conditions those folks overcame to put on a fantastic match were incredible. But as usual, they pulled if off to near perfection. The dedication and hard work of the Rangers will keep Sour Kraut and I coming back for years to come. (Or for as long as they'll let me in.)

Thank you all for the hours you put into making Winter Range a remarkable event. The organization and preparation was evident from start to finish. The tribute to those lost will be forever in my memories and prayers. Thanks for your dedication and commitment.

+1....well said.

Ditto!

Add mine and Granny One Shot's thanks to everyone who worked so hard to put on an excellent event despite the weather. We'll be back next year, this time with our slickers. It was even cool for a boy from the northern part of Saskatchewan.

Grey Beard

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto:

They do a fantastic job yearly and then some.

Thanks to all you pilgrims.

Jackrabbit & Sly Puppy

Count me in as one of Winter Range's most enthusiastic fans.

Changes in my job over the past couple of years have forced me to cut way back on shooting. But I won't miss Winter Range.

Despite all the weather challenges this year, the entire crew pitched in to keep things running smoothly. I had a great time and I'll definitely be back next year.

A tip of the Stetson Stetson to all of the board members and volunteers for a truly enjoyable week. You folks are great!

Regards,

M.T.

+1 to all the cudos given. This was my first Winter Range, and, even with the weird weather; it will not be my last.

i do need to load heavier shotgun loads thogh.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Have to throw in.....ALL the staff is great!!! As much of a pain in the pattoootie that I know I can be, not one of you ran when you saw me comin'!

Always a great shoot, waiting for the day we can make it annually for Shanley and I!!! :)

Archived