SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations to Rattlesnake Wrangler - JB Champion

Turkey Legs #48384

Thank you TL and everyone else for posting. First of all a big congrats to Robyn Davault for shooting an incredible match and also being good friends with us.

I'm proud of Dylan no matter how he does and think everyone knows that. I'm feeling bad that a bulged case cost him the overall but that's how it goes sometimes. I thought I checked them all.

Anyway, he did great on speed double and won that too. Which brings up an interesting observation... I hope that him placing this high at Nationals will put to bed any doubt about his ability to place this high knocking down all shotgun targets etc. hopefully he will get the respect he deserves.

Thank you TL and everyone else for posting. First of all a big congrats to Robyn Davault for shooting an incredible match and also being good friends with us.

I'm proud of Dylan no matter how he does and think everyone knows that. I'm feeling bad that a bulged case cost him the overall but that's how it goes sometimes. I thought I checked them all.

Anyway, he did great on speed double and won that too. Which brings up an interesting observation... I hope that him placing this high at Nationals will put to bed any doubt about his ability to place this high knocking down all shotgun targets etc. hopefully he will get the respect he deserves.

If anyone thinks different after what he has shown in the last couple years - well, they simply have a personal issue that is up to them to overcome. Again, GREAT job to Rattlesnake and to his supportive dad!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Thats the way to shoot young man.Proud of you and your Dad.

Congratulations Snake. That truly is some great shootin.

Hey Slick, whats ya gonna do ifn he decides to go B-Western and ask you to set up his rifle?

Ya might have to interject some Pnut Butter into the mag tube. :)

..........Widder

Congratulations Snake. That truly is some great shootin.

Hey Slick, whats ya gonna do ifn he decides to go B-Western and ask you to set up his rifle?

Ya might have to interject some Pnut Butter into the mag tube. :)

..........Widder

I would build that little turkey the best rifle I could and help him get all blinged uuuuup :). Then practice practice practice and make him work for it !!! ;)

4 sec w/ ammo failure? Wow, little buddy...Wow!

You got it and now you know it. I know you're too much of a champion to let an equipment foul-up or jealous criticism slow you for a moment.

Great shooting. I wish I could have been there to cheer, but I was hoping for great news and you didn't disappoint.

Colt, You and the Snake gonna do Land Run?

Hey buddy congradulations you are really something.

Well done indeed. Keep up the fine work pard. Hey Colt are any Buckaretts hangin around him

he's always got one or two hanging around. lol

Way to go Snake, see you at the Triple Crown, think about the Tennessee State this year, we'd love to have you and Colt join us.

Randy

Not sure if we will make it Randy. Just have to see how our time goes

Colt, You and the Snake gonna do Land Run?

Yes Noz our plans are to go

Way to go Snake good shootin !!!! Colt lools like you had a good match also. NK

Nunica- Not so much for me. I had a double and a shotgun makeup on 1 stage. The rest were pretty slow. I had quite a bit going on at the match with the Outlaw Gang booth etc. Vending and shooting is very difficult! lol

Hey buddy congradulations you are really something.

12 it was a pleasure to shoot with you! I hope to do it again sometime!

Congratulation Rattlesnake. You are an incredible shooter and champion. What a pleasure it is to watch you shoot! Keep it up from all of us.

Archived