SASS Wire Forum

What do you all think of this?

Subdeacon Joe

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/19714_115839795267840_118669687_n.jpg

In general I object to the politicization of kids. But this, not a bunch
of kids singing a song they have no clue about, or, as mentioned,
holding up signs accusing others of murder, falls far short of what the
left does with kids.

Also, if you go into a cage fight and try Marquis of Queensbury rules, you
are going to get creamed. Time we started using cage fighting rules too.

Cute little girl. Hate to see kids used as props for any reason, but I get your point about fighting the opposition. As a kid I was taught to fight fair, but once I hit my adult years, with some Army training, my opinion changed. As we used to say in the Army:

"If you find yourself in a fair fight....you planned poorly"

Now, I am leaning in the direction of a more aggressive stance against the opposition. In a somewhat twisted way, I would like to infiltrate a group of sign holding anti-gun protesters. I would have my own sign which would read:

"We are unarmed idiots...kill us first"

T.H. O'Sullivan

Black Mesa Ranch

New Mexico

Cute little girl. Hate to see kids used as props for any reason, but I get your point about fighting the opposition. As a kid I was taught to fight fair, but once I hit my adult years, with some Army training, my opinion changed. As we used to say in the Army:

"If you find yourself in a fair fight....you planned poorly"

Now, I am leaning in the direction of a more aggressive stance against the opposition. In a somewhat twisted way, I would like to infiltrate a group of sign holding anti-gun protesters. I would have my own sign which would read:

"We are unarmed idiots...kill us first"

T.H. O'Sullivan

Black Mesa Ranch

New Mexico

As I mentioned I too hate to see kids politicized. But, if we play by their rules, it the fight really unfair? Of course, that also gets us into emotionalism and away from reason. A narrow and dangerous ridge to walk.

Archived