SASS Wire Forum

EEEEE....vvvviiillll Assault Musket

Subdeacon Joe

..... c'mon Uncle Joe ...... lots of us don't won't do "facestealingbook ..... <_<

You can view it anyway. I don't FB and I can see it.

..... c'mon Uncle Joe ...... lots of us don't won't do "facestealingbook ..... <_<

I don't have anything worthwhile to steal. FB has been a big plus for me to rehash old friendships and meet other SASS pards...so it's more good than bad....

Just limit what you want to reveal about yourself....isn't rocket science.

GG

I don't have anything worthwhile to steal. FB has been a big plus for me to rehash old friendships and meet other SASS pards...so it's more good than bad....

GG

Exactaltivly. Got back in touch with a bunch of folks from my old hometown and high school.

General Washington promoted the use of buck-n-ball where these .69 and .75 caliber muskets were loaded with one large ball and three to five smaller buckshot. He felt that this extended the possibility of hitting a target at ranges beyond fifty yards. He was right; I believe that we won that war without doubt.

GG

.......... but I don't do rocket surgery neither .....

Archived