SASS Wire Forum

Can't Post in FAQ, Can't Edit Posts

Badlands Beady

I knew something was wrong, but just now figured it out. I can post in the regular forums, but I don't seem to have access to any editing functions. As I write this, Under "Post Options" I have three items (enable emoticons - but there are no emoticons to be enabled, enable signature and follow this topic). I can preview the post, but there are no editing buttons anywhere.

I just posted this and saw an Edit button at the bottom. I hit it and am back where I was, with the addition of my original message under Topic Summary.

As you already discovered, you can "Edit" your post once you post it. As for the Emoticons, if you look at the top row of the editor menu bar you will see a smiley face :) , click on that and the rest of the emoticons will be revealed. :mellow::wub::angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink::ph34r::blush::excl::)<_<-_-:huh:^_^:o;):P:DB):rolleyes::FlagAm:

As you already discovered, you can "Edit" your post once you post it. As for the Emoticons, if you look at the top row of the editor menu bar you will see a smiley face :) , click on that and the rest of the emoticons will be revealed. :mellow::wub::angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink::ph34r::blush::excl::)<_<-_-:huh:^_^:o;):P:DB):rolleyes::FlagAm:

These little guys appear at the bottom of the screen instead of over at the side as before...

Still wish there was a preview button.. to check and edit before posting..

Rance ;)

Thinkin' there use to be :blush:

when you are ready to post go to the more reply options button, you can preview your post there

I am havcing troubles with the POST button. It doesn't work. I have to go to More Reply Options and post from there.

Well, I have no Smiley face in any sort of menu bar. I do have the three Post Options at right and three options add reply, preview post and cancel at bottom.

I can edit though...

Archived