SASS Wire Forum

The White House Wants Stories of "Gun Violence"

Subdeacon Joe

Cross posted from TEAM SASS

http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=201526

But somehow didn't ask for stories about successful defensive gun uses. Guess it slipped their minds.

Stories will be displayed here : http://www.barackoba...ence/all/all/3/

You can enter your own story here: http://www.barackoba...hare-your-story

Have a favorite DGU story to share?

"Our results ended up indicating, depending on which figures you prefer to use,
anywhere from 800,000 on up to 2.4, 2.5 million defensive uses of guns against
human beings -- not against animals -- by civilians each year."

http://rense.com/general76/univ.htm

Granted this interview was back in 1993, but it was also before CCW became mainstream. It's possible that these days a firearm is used defensively more than ever to deter violence.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I do, but I won't. Not there.

I doubt it would be displayed, and might... just might result in some sort of "government
attention" that would be less than welcomed. <_<

I do, but I won't. Not there.

I doubt it would be displayed, and might... just might result in some sort of "government

attention" that would be less than welcomed. <_<

Same feeling here.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

The only gun stories I could share with them are the ones where I used a gun to defend myself from being a victim. I've had a total of 6 times where a gun kept me or someone I know from being a vicitm of criminals.

Just shows how corrupt these guys in governemnt are that they only want to hear one side of the story.

Listening to the radio this morning while I worked on some .30-06 brass, and the guy said that the radical left owned the press. I believe that he is correct. They control education, media and government. No wonder the country is going down hill so fast.

I was thinking of linking to an online video I saw of some guy taking a sledge hammer to his AR rifle. That's about the worst kind of "Gun Violence" I have seen in recent years and I was traumatized by it.... :)

I was thinking of linking to an online video I saw of some guy taking a sledge hammer to his AR rifle. That's about the worst kind of "Gun Violence" I have seen in recent years and I was traumatized by it.... :)

Hmmmm. Mebbe I should make one of taking Mr. Shorty's (my dog's) AR to a sledgehammer! ..........Nah. No point in ruining a perfectly good sledge.

JHC

Yep!! Near as I can tell they are filtering out the DGUs as fast as they can catch them. :angry:<_<

Yep!! Near as I can tell they are filtering out the DGUs as fast as they can catch them. :angry:<_<

I tried mine twice. Seems that they only want one side presented. Was worth a try. I did send an email asking when they were going to have a similar page for DGUs. So far no response.

Not that i actually expect one.

Well.... Okay.

One New Years Eve during college I was working a self serve gas station. Two "Victims of Society" stuck a handgun in my spine -- by way of my belly button. Once they searched me and found I did not have my own handgun, they proceeded to professionally rough me up. A customer appeared to interrupt their fun. Cops came in about 3 - 5 minutes, but were mainly interested in completing paperwork. The pair went on to bigger and better things, finally killing a female clerk before dropping from sight. They were never caught.

If those two bastards were only afraid of a gun I might have had... well damnit, I needed to HAVE THAT GUN!

That's why I'm a gun owner and a 2nd Amendment absolutist.

How's that, Barry?

Archived