SASS Wire Forum

Time to Start Flooding the Internet With-Armed Citizen Reports

John Boy

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20130219/US.California.Shooting.Spree/

If only one CA citizen was armed - less innocent people would have been killed ...

Time for the NRA to start flooding the news media and Internet to educate the public that Armed Citizens... DO stop crime and killings

It's always reported by the media of the killings but never the killings and harm that are stopped by those citizens that are armed

Here's the NRA Armed Citizen link with current stories ... http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen.aspx

Couldn't agree more! Would get the word out that guns save lives every day. Also help boost gun ownership and citizens conceal carrying.

Ringer

But Joe Biden says all we need to protect ourselves is a shotgun. I don't understand, didn't this guy know you are supposed to use an evil AR or at least a semi auto pistol to do dirty deeds? He is not only crazy, but ignorant of the proper liberal view of the proper guns to use.

In that short article the thugs name in used 12 times. And while the words "gunman" and "shooter" are used, never once are terms like "thug," "coward," or "criminal." So, thank you, AP for giving this cowardly piece of dessicated lizard dung the publicity that he craved before he committed suicide. Thank you, AP, for encouraging other pieces of trash to copy his murderous scum's action to get their names in the press.

Remember the NRA email link to State and Federal Legislators? Here's my latest email ...

Dear President and Legislators ...
The national news medias always publicize over and over again about crime
and killings that are committed by the criminals and mental cases. NEVER
have I seen on TV or in National news medias a word about the frequent
lives that are saved and the crimes that were thwarted by law abiding
citizens every month that have the Right to carry a weapon.

You might want to read and have your public relations staff have these put in the papers to educate your
constituents ... http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen.aspx

Sincerely,

I doubt sending any pro gun information to the Pres. or his minions will do anything. Their minds are made up already to disarm

American citizens. If you dont believe that yiu are drinking too much kool aid.

But I did send an email to the NRA and asked them to please put some of the money I send them to placing TV adds imforming the citizens about the time guns haved saved lives since the media is not going to do it

Tascosa

I doubt sending any pro gun information to the Pres. or his minions will do anything. Their minds are made up already to disarm

But I did send an email to the NRA and asked them to please put some of the money I send them to placing TV adds imforming the citizens about the time guns haved saved lives since the media is not going to do it

Tascosa

Correct. The people we need to convince are the voters. NRA seems to be rudderless at this point. I'm very disappointed.Still no answer from them about their efforts to help us in Colorado. Biden and Blooomberg are all over us! Looks like it's up to us lowly foot soldiers to try and make a difference.

Time to Start Flooding the Internet With "Armed Citizens Defending Themselves" reports.

Hell, Flood Congress and especially the Whitehouse with them too!

The liberal news media sure won't do it.

Tascosa

I bet all your elected representatives, heck, all those from your state, have Facebook or other social media pages. And they likely have threads about "gun control." Get the stories out on those fora. I don't think we are trying to sway the minds of the hard cores like Sen. FUBAR, but a lot of people read them. If we can make our case to the VOTERS, then we can hope they all put pressure on those in the Hallowed Halls.

Archived