SASS Wire Forum

Team SASS Finally a gun bill I can support.

Irish Tom

Howdy,

Let me say this.

If there is something to say on TEAM SASS the best way to say it is NOT to post a link!!!!!

Ya got something to say.....then say it. don,t think having to link else where is called for.

we either talk about obtions or we are just spouting the opions of others

Howdy,

Let me say this.

If there is something to say on TEAM SASS the best way to say it is NOT to post a link!!!!!

Ya got something to say.....then say it. don,t think having to link else where is called for.

Ya'll better tell Col. Dan to stop posting links then too! I think yer out of line here pard, links are all over this Team SASS forum. Chill out.

Rye

Howdy,

Let me say this.

I think it's important to stay informed of all gun related legislation poending in the states. Sometimes posting a link is the most efficient way to do it. Everyone's opinion matters on these issues so we should be open to other sources. Otherwise we are talking in a closed loop here.

Wouldn't work too well in Chicago......most of the them already are, or soon to be, felons.

Ya got that right Pard! When people get into a cab at O'hare the first thing the cabbie says is "Welcome to Illinois, where our Governors make our license plates"

Archived