SASS Wire Forum

Bullet suppliers. Need help finding

Chisler Wood

My normal bullet supplier has dried up after years if buying from him. I'm in need of a good company that has a 90-95 gr 38 and also a 125 rnfp (the style with the short nose preferably ). Thanks. Cw

They were my first choice because I buy 45s from them but they don't sell a 90-95 gr bullet for 38

You certainly see this a lot on almost every website:

"Attention!

Due

to unprecedented demand we are experiencing a longer than normal ship

time. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for orders to be delivered.

We appreciate your patience."

You certainly see this a lot on almost every website:

"Attention!

Due

to unprecedented demand we are experiencing a longer than normal ship

time. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for orders to be delivered.

We appreciate your patience."

Yeah my normal guy says in a month he might take back orders. Which means never for my summer shooting season.

They were my first choice because I buy 45s from them but they don't sell a 90-95 gr bullet for 38

They are not listed in order. They do have a 95gr RN 500 $30 and 1000 $60. Just go down the list and you will see it. I ordered from them 2 weeks ago and had the same notice about the delay in sending. One week later I had my order. I ordered 125gr 38, 200gr 45, and 230gr 45's. Must have had them in stock I guess. :)

Anvil Al has sure got some nice ones. They are 100 grain, but what's 5 grains between friends? ^_^ Reasonably priced and a heck of a nice guy. Give him a try, won't you?

http://www.lonestarbullets.com/

Chisler-I buy a lot of bullets from Rim Rock Bullets in Ronan MT, in the past he has given a volume discount, I know he has 125 rnfp, not sure about the lighter ones, he has a good website if you want to check. Frank is a sometimes cowboy shooter himself. Not sure how often you might get over this way but if you do you could save on the shipping.

Doc

Thanks everyone. I ordered from chey cast. I will bookmark everything you post for next time if I have to buy something different.

Thanks to all

Cw

Archived