SASS Wire Forum

Alright Sootlords -- Let's try this again -- Post some pics of yourself makin smoke

Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329

Here's a pic of The Dawg makin smoke at PA State

Dawg's 66

prairiedawgs66belchingsmokeampflame_zps39aa80c8.jpg

Dawg's TTN:

prairiedawgsshotgunbelchingsmokeampflame_zps7edcd93e.jpg

Dawg's ROA

prairiedawgsbuntlinebelchingsmokeampflame_zps7d03d694.jpg

Too Much Fun

--Dawg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taken at the 2008 Alabama State Championship, Ambush At Cavern Cove:

Ambush_2008018.jpg

I promise that me and Oklahomabound (runnin' the timer) are in that cloud somewheres! :D:D:D

Love the pics!

Good Ole John Boy -- shootin at targets I can't even see!!!!!!

Keep 'em comin'

Let's show why sootlords have more fun!

--Dawg

A couple shots from Mississippi Fandange 2010

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n512/riverboatred/rifle.jpg

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n512/riverboatred/gunfighter.jpg

Heck, I couldn't make em show up either. Says I've posted more pictures than I'm allowed to. But I haven't posted any yet! :angry:

gunfighter.jpg

Guys, posting pictures to the Wire or ANY forum is not rocket science

PhotoBucket = Image Tabs > Click on Image Code > "Copied" > Go back to post > Right mouse click > Paste = Done.

Now darn it ... Keep trying until ya get it right!

rifle.jpg

The next Guy that Can't Do It ... Stage DQ

I don't know how to put a picture on here. Can somebody help this luddite?

Mo State Shoot '09

Fingers Show me MO smoke) McGee

I don't know how to put a picture on here. Can somebody help this luddite?

First, creat an account on a photo hosting site, such as photobucket.com. Then upload the pics you want to post from your computer to the site's server. On photobucket, there are links you can copy that have the image tags already in place, or, once you have the pic's URL on a server, all you have to add are the image tags [ img ] and [ /img ] (without the spaces) on each side of the image URL. The whole thing will look something like this:

[ img ]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jbar4ranch/BearEncounter_zpsc65fa130.jpg[ /IMG ] (without the spaces in the img tags) This an actual image I uploaded to photobucket, and when I remove the spaces in the img tags, it comes up like this:

BearEncounter_zpsc65fa130.jpg

On photobucket, when you hover over a pic in your library, a icon will appear in the upper right corner of the pic that looks like a gear - click on it and a menu opens up with four choices - click on the one with the [ img ] [ /img ] codes on each side, which copies the url, then come here, right click, select paste and you're done.

First, creat an account on a photo hosting site, such as photobucket.com. Then upload the pics you want to post from your computer to the site's server. On photobucket, there are links you can copy that have the image tags already in place, or, once you have the pic's URL on a server, all you have to add are the image tags [ img ] and [ /img ] (without the spaces) on each side of the image URL. The whole thing will look something like this:

[ img ]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jbar4ranch/BearEncounter_zpsc65fa130.jpg[ /IMG ] (without the spaces in the img tags) This an actual image I uploaded to photobucket, and when I remove the spaces in the img tags, it comes up like this:

On photobucket, when you hover over a pic in your library, a icon will appear in the upper right corner of the pic that looks like a gear - click on it and a menu opens up with four choices - click on the one with the [ img ] [ /img ] codes on each side, which copies the url, then come here, right click, select paste and you're done.

Thanks. But as I said, I am a Luddite and do not want to create any more accounts. I don't post on line pictures so this option isn't going to work for me. Is there any way to click and paste. I know how to do this....lol

If this thread isn't the pen ultimate advertisement to stash all smokeless rounds and start shooting original gun powder - I don't know what else would entice a CAS shooter to join the Dark Side ranks. Great pictures gents and much thanks to adding the the Black Powder Portfolio of CAS! :D

If this thread isn't the pen ultimate advertisement to stash all smokeless rounds and start shooting original gun powder - I don't know what else would entice a CAS shooter to join the Dark Side ranks. Great pictures gents and much thanks to adding the the Black Powder Portfolio of CAS! :D

Careful there John boy i just traded for a 50-70 Sharps , just got a heck of a deal on an cai hammered sxs reas free project gun , and My dad has been eyeing up some 5 1/2" Remington s. Looks like the force is conspiring against nee

Archived