SASS Wire Forum

Well - The Time Has Finally Arrived - Posting JPG'S!

John Boy

I had to try.

DSC08436.jpg

This might help those having trouble, under image links in Photobucket I had to click on Update link options. Then click on "img code", then save. Then I went back to the picture and clicked on img code and pasted it to the reply.

Randy

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love everyone's photos....as you can see in my previous post....the photo from bucket is quite small....have had this problem before. When I tried to do anything else I was told I was over my limit in posting. Someone post step by step on this please.

KK

Karl,

Open the image in PB that you want to use. There is a box titled "Image Links" to the right of the image that has 4 code options. Click on "IMG code" and it will copy the correct code for that image. Go to the reply field for the thread on the WIRE that you want to post to, and "paste" where you want the image to be.

The code above (#108) is incomplete and has the wrong brackets so I am not sure what you were doing! If you just copy the IMG Code in PB, you don't have to edit any code. If your pics are posting small, you need to resize them in PB.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Nope, won't work for me either. I tried posting from 2 different websites but I keep getting the "You have posted too many pics, you moron. XXX is wrong with you?" message.

Or words to that effect.

Hi Karl,

You need brackets "[" not "{" around img on the left and around /img on the right. When I posted a photo from Belle Alley, I had to add .url before the right bracket before /img.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Allie

Hi Karl,

You need brackets "[" not "{" around img on the left and around /img on the right. When I posted a photo from Belle Alley, I had to add .url before the right bracket before /img.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Allie

+1 However, if you just copy the "IMG Code" in Photobucket, the code is done for you automatically. It's a easy copy and paste deal.

Hey Mink,Wher,d Them boys in your photo get them there LEFT HANDED.rifles.Gona haveta get one of them...Largo

Yeah, kinda slick......Same kind Billy The Kid always had in his pictures............LOL...............Mink..............

Nope gives me the same message no matter what.

Sorry, but you have posted more images than you are allowed to

Apparently I'm allowed to post less than........ one. :lol::unsure:

Archived