SASS Wire Forum

Christopher Dorner

Black Harris  #154

Of course the media will probably accuse the police of overuse of force following their inept procedures and the fact that the fire would probably erase all kinds of evidence that would prove that this poor abused man was only fighting for his life after his rights had been trampled on, etc, etc, etc. And, yes, Hollyweird will probably make a movie out of it.

AND GUNS WERE USED!!!!

I have learned from the Chris Dorner attacks the following about guns. . . Good guys can quickly and without warning become bad guys. If I don't have a gun and know how to use it I will be at their mercy . . . and bad guys' mercy is a very rare and limited commodity that I do not expect to find.

God bless those who stand in harm's way for our benefit.

Heck I was narrating the event better than CNN was. They were talking about all the tear gas they were pumping into the house. I saw black smoke. CS gas is white. House fire smoke is black.

I think burning the cabin down around that murderer was the best thing that could have happened. There has already been too many of the good guys killed over this. Time to end it once and for all.

May he rot in the fires of HELL foe all eternity!

But I still have one beef with all this... ex-cop??? I am betting that truth be know he was still flying with a training officer, so ex??? still a boot!

Worthless piece of....... :angry:

Archived