SASS Wire Forum

Christopher Dorner

Black Harris  #154

CBS is carrying live coverage... evidently there's a shootout underway at this time; possibly two officers down... may or may not include a Fish & Game warden.

I see the talking heads are asking their usual nonsense. :wacko::wacko:

They're so good at that.

CNN is not showing a live feed from the helicopter. On delay by request from LE.

Like a good old fashion hanging.

Peanuts, popcorn. Get your red hots right here.

Waste of resources. I hope the last thing that goes through his mind today is a. 308 round.

Wonder what all this is costing the Law Enforcement and county agencys.

Aside from the cost of pain and suffering, and loss of life.

Since it is unfolding in Southern California, I am willing to bet that the movie version will be out later this year.

It will probably not look like the real issue.

One deputy has died.

If there are no hostages, I say burn down the cabin. :angry:

Just watching on FOX, the cabin is fully engulfed in flames right now.

The cabin is burning now, and the police are keeping the fire department back.....

Which I understand, but I hope the fire department is keeping an eye on it, in case the fire starts spreading.....those trees are way too close and too close together....don't need this to start a forest fire!

The cabin is burning now, and the police are keeping the fire department back.....

Which I understand, but I hope the fire department is keeping an eye on it, in case the fire starts spreading.....those trees are way too close and too close together....don't need this to start a forest fire!

I'm pretty sure they have sufficient fire dept and forest service assets ready to go. There has been some significant snowfall in the area so the fuel is hopefully not too dry.

Once again I am struck by how little reporters seem to know.

About anything.

Just as long as there is enough left of the whacko to get a DNA match, and sure hope there isn't any hostages in there with him.

A M E N - to the hostage part.

Though on one channel, the talking head is convinced that the fire is a diversion to help Dorner escape, that he started himself :(

tull

Well, as I understand they can get DNA from bone marrow. Let the fire burn down before you stand down.

There is no reason to rush now. I am interested to know what kind of weapons he had. Listening to the

talking heads, he was armed with tanks, aircraft and perhaps a battleship or two.

May he burn a second time in HELL!!

Well, as I understand they can get DNA from bone marrow. Let the fire burn down before you stand down.

There is no reason to rush now. I am interested to know what kind of weapons he had. Listening to the

talking heads, he was armed with tanks, aircraft and perhaps a battleship or two.

And he was a Navy Reserve Ninja. <_<

I hope he didn't slip out and that they find his cooked carcass in the ashes.

Well it is hard to realize what actually happened, what with the press slobbering all over themselves.

Of course he could have slipped out, but I doubt that he did. I think the press gave him too much credit.

Shooting police officers for some five year old grudge is not very smart. Shooting police officers is never

very smart. They have a lot more resources than Joe the local. Given his complaint there were a lot of

better ways to settle his issues.

Of course the press will never let this rest on the idea that the guy was nuts and needed help, but rather

that he was a rogue cop with a GUN!

We've shot with San Beradino Sheriff's Deputies. Good guys to a man and woman.

Rest In Peace, Deputy. Godspeed. Well done.

Damn it!

Well, more misinformation. Fellow just said that they have not entered the burned building as yet and

that no body was recovered as yet.

Gee, I wish that the press would get it right. So worried about a scoop that they forget the detail.

Idiots

That cabin will not be cool enough for a search until morning.

Game over. Corpse found.

And the question on CNN this morning:

"Does the Dorner case teach us anything about guns?"

Aaarrrgggghh:angry:

It was like dueling TV coverage last night....Obama vs Dornan! Heard one report this am that had some radio conversation by onsite police that said something like this "Burn that f@*king thing down"! At least they don't have to put him on trial and let the public pay for all his appeals and he eventually rots on Death Row and never face the ultimate punishment.

I hope that the police didn't make that statement. As Teddy Roosevelt said, "Walk softly but carry a big stick".

There will be enough crackpots come out of the woodwork to criticize, just to be seen and heard. .

The press will be putting a microphone in the face of anybody they can find that will give them

something to fill the air waves with.

Since a body has been found and the story has lost it's flavor, we will move on to more important things

like what kind of dress Michelle wore and did Joe Blow smile enough for the camera's last night.

Archived