SASS Wire Forum

They sure screwed this site up

Pit Bull Tex

Why do they always have to change things?I don't like it how about you.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't even find my friends on my profile page.I think they should put it back.My friends are on 4 pages not one anymore.

Guess it is not screwed up.I guess it is all there just have to find it.

The last website was slower than molasses this is much faster, relax, pour yourself a drink and enjoy yourself. Don't sweat the small stuff.

:) Rye

It's MUCH faster than previously! Thank you kindly SASS web folks. I like it just fine.

CPT. JACK :)

Take a deep breath and navigate it a bit and you'll find it ain't that bad. It's just the wire folks, it'll be ok.

100% - noticed the difference on phone this morning...no big deal :D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Seems like just a sofware update....does seem much faster to me. Swiched my avitar pics around but I don't care. Faster is better!! Change is always a little difficult at first but in the end it usually is better. As Deuce said....take a deep breath and engage your learning skills....it'll be Ok. ;)

I'll take a little of that back.....some change (software) is usually better. Others change not so much.....referring to all of the 2nd Amendment change being pushed for in the world!

Wow look at that, they got my snake on the wire.

DANG.

btw its the year of the snake....go figgure.

Best

CR

Now I just needs to know how many posts it takes to be a sass wire vet?

Or do you have to be a veterinarian?

OR own a CORvet?

Or be a US of A ARRRRMY vet, which I have been fer a good while now.

Inquiring minds want to kno.

Yep, I'm old. Old folks don't like changes :( Took me a while to find where to sign in. Once I signed in showed I had a message. Still cannot find it, when I checked my messages took me to the last message I had and still showed new message. Clicked on that got an older message. Gave up, yep, some changes just don't need changen. Ifen it ain't broke, leave it alone, don't try and fix it. OK now what it tryen to tell me?? :blink:

Yep, my photo gone, too dang ugly I'm a guessen, Haaaa!

Yep, I'm old. Old folks don't like changes :( Took me a while to find where to sign in. Once I signed in showed I had a message. Still cannot find it, when I checked my messages took me to the last message I had and still showed new message. Clicked on that got an older message. Gave up, yep, some changes just don't need changen. Ifen it ain't broke, leave it alone, don't try and fix it. OK now what it tryen to tell me?? :blink:

Yep, my photo gone, too dang ugly I'm a guessen, Haaaa!

Hey Smoken D,

The update seems to have taken the last personal conversation and labeled it as a new one. Once you click & look at it again, then refresh/reload the page rather than clicking the "back" button or go to a different page then come back to the wire, the notification will disappear.

Gotta say, I am very pleased with the update.....sooooo much faster!!

What is this? I went to post a like and it told me I'd reached my quota? It was my first post of the day!

I guess my quota must be "0".

" But they have to get the Team:SASS stuff into its own forum.:

Whatever. I agree with and I LIKE THE ABOVE!

Just dont try to change the "theme" in the lower left corner. Now I cant access the forums fron any pc or tablet, only my android phone works.

I emailed SASS to get corrected.

My avatar's gone. Don't know where it went. Granted, it's faster-loading. Guess I have something else to tinker with now...

Change is always disturbing, especially to a bunch of old "farts" set in their ways like us! :P but, I think I like it. It's fast . . . and I like fast . . . fast cars . . . fast women . . . . and fast guns!

Ahhhhhhhh . . . one negative thing I noticed is that my and many others avitars/monikers don't show . . . AND . . . I just noticed I have a category called "warning points". I guess they know me by now and "BIG BROTHER" is watching me! ;)

I'm with Rufus - went to click "Like" on Six-Shot's post and it told me I'd met my quota for the day. I hadn't clicked "Like" at all before! Looks like they have some gremlins to work out still.

Well, here goes! My first post on the "New Wire"! I finally figured out how to fix my avatar :unsure: I think, and the rest will just have to wait. Looks like there are lots of new feature to play with, not that I have time for any of that right now, but I am looking forawrd to something to distract me from the chaos of the current gun control issues.

Dogmeat (Feature: Definition: A well documented software bug.) Dad

Maybe its just me, but it seems to be working faster than it did.

OO

If my first encounter with it is any indication, It's just you! :unsure::lol:

(From Dogmeat Dad)

I finally figured out how to fix my avatar :unsure: I think,

DD - what did you have to fix, so that I don't have to experiment until I finally figure out what to fix on the avatar photo?

Thanks, GJ

Archived