SASS Wire Forum

um....hello?

Subdeacon Joe

I sure don't like it.Wish they would leave things alone.Morning Mrs. Mary.

What'd they do with those swinging doors? Wheres the sawdust on the floor? Whys everybody wearing suits and ties, from where I stand I cant believe my eyes. And whose idea was it to hang those ferns? This brand new bar dont have a single burn. I guess Im somewhere I dont belong......I need a jukebox with a country song

I wasn't broke, why'd they fix it? -- GIT

It was slower than molasses, it's faster now!!! Pour yourself a drink and git used to it! :lol:

Rye

Someone blowed a hole in the wall and the sun is shinning in. Can't see a thing, it's a blinding me, Ahhh I can't see.

...and 'ere I thought that I had a magic key on the key board that I accidently hit and all it is is a new paint job!!!

Sorry fellas, but this is horrible! I thought the old format hurt my eyes, this is a hundred times worse! :angry: I just might need to find something else to do that won't drive me blind..... <_<

Glad it ain't just me! Thought mebbe I just drank too much beer last night!

Am I just not seeing it, or did my picture disappear? I ain't seein' it (not like it's that much to see)

JHC :blink:

Where's the little thingy (highly technical IT term - use with caution) that tells you what threads have new posts and takes you to the latest unread post in a thread?

I realize this is brand new and there are some bugs (probably) to be worked out...............

I ain't impressed. :rolleyes:

I ain't impressed.

What's with the "warning points" under the avatar?

Nevermind! I found that the file folder thingies (technical term, again) before the title of the thread was what I was looking for.

Well, ya can all split my share of the pizza.....this majorly sucks, I can't even look at the dang thing now for more than a few seconds at a time....the colors are extremely painful to look at....don't see how anyone can like this new look..... :(:wacko:

Mary, what colors are you seeing? I'm getting black letters on a white background with a light bluish-gray surround. Not too dissimilar to the old board for me.

Well, ya can all split my share of the pizza.....this majorly sucks, I can't even look at the dang thing now for more than a few seconds at a time....the colors are extremely painful to look at....don't see how anyone can like this new look..... :(:wacko:

Try changing the settings on your monitor/screen. I see the same as Bama Red. Unfortunately, I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum. It works much better for me. I'll have to get a spell checker set up though...... :blink:

I don't really have a problem with it meself, except it seems it took away my picture..Dang..

I'm wondering what the "warning points" business is all about as well, seems that replaced our "SASS wire veteran" thingies..Mebbe we get those when we post political or other "controversial" stuff?

Does that mean we will get gold stars, attaboys, and travel discounts when we're good? :rolleyes:

Uh oh, smart-alecky remark..Mebbe I shouldn'a said that.. :lol:

The old wire was so slow that many times I gave up and went somewhere else. Now there is no problem getting on at all. Maybe progress ain't so bad after all.

The Marshal walks into the Saloon (ACS) looks around and just shakes his head. This place has no character whatsoever!

Leaving the Saloon (ACS) Rusty heads down to the livery and saddles up Monroe the flautulent mule and heads back to the Saloon (ACS). In thru the now french doors he rides unloading his Colts into the bar, tables and ceiling creating enough sawdust to cover the floor. Monroe also unloads in various places. Turning to leave Rustys 97 is drawn out of the scabard and the french doors in no time are carved into the appropiate batwings.

Riding out into the street the Marshal hollers " Drinks are on Badger Mountain Charlie!"

Archived