SASS Wire Forum

Wanted,Plasma Rifle

Looking for a Phased Plasma rifle with a 40 watt range.

Cells must be at least 80% with a operating temp of no more than 355 degrees.

I understand these rifles are legal for side matches?

Carlos Murphy

Keep off my lawn !!! :angry:/>

Looking for a Phased Plasma rifle with a 40 watt range.

Cells must be at least 80% with a operating temp of no more than 355 degrees.

I understand these rifles are legal for side matches?

Carlos Murphy

Keep off my lawn !!! :angry:/>/>

I have one I haven't used for a while. Cells are +/- 80% and operating range temp is within allowable limits. Lower handgrip is chipped where I hit a Nusaferian in the head with the rifle. No damage, just the chip. Yours for 1050 darseks, old currency.

I think you went too far back in time.

I have one I haven't used for a while. Cells are +/- 80% and operating range temp is within allowable limits. Lower handgrip is chipped where I hit a Nusaferian in the head with the rifle. No damage, just the chip. Yours for 1050 darseks, old currency.

Sounds good, do you have the shoulder sling for it?

I'm offering 655 darseks new currency plus 40 darseks each for any extra cells you may have.

I have a Type III .5MW Phaser rifle with rotating frequencies and sequential multiple autotargeting sights. Includes 20 high capacity cerium power cells.

70,000 darseks or 2000g of gold pressed latinum or will trade for a River Class Runabout with Warp 5 capability.

DD

I have a like new posatronglider reversed plasma rifle. Has the full 10Kw power with bootlegged gravity amplifier, Helium boron flux core locator screen with 200 Km abilities. Comes with 4 nuclear cells with floating lash coil inserts. Has active and inactive settings and nitrogen filled shock absorber.

15K darseks or 5000g paldium or one chick with a SAA

D

The only part of any of this I understood was the "chick with a SAA".

Sounds good, do you have the shoulder sling for it?

I'm offering 655 darseks new currency plus 40 darseks each for any extra calls you may have.

Geez, I can't do 655 darseks, but I will go 750 darseks in new currency (dnc), which is the lowest I can go.

I do have two extra cells, both at 95-100 percent, but I need to get 55 darseks each for them; 100 dnc for both. I was going to sell them at auction on gunbroker, but like I said, I'll toss them in for 100 dnc. I'll toss in an old-style Bjul bluephase fighting knife, with a charging scabbard, at no charge. The source in the scabbard is at 65% which should be good for our lifetime, anyway.

A sling ... the plasma rifle does come with a slightly used XernnF1 phantom sling, which adjusts and holds to your physical requirements when the weapon is raised to firing position. That's the latest thing and was taken off a battlefield pickup from the recent Volton-Bleesmek skirmish on the dead planet Zar-34A.

So, whaddaya think ... deal?

Cat Brules

ANY INTEREST IN A CARBINE VERSION WITH A SIDE MOUNT PROTON GRENADE LAUNCHER?

IF YOU'RE REALLY SERIOUS, I HAVE INLAWS THAT BUILD SCIFI REPLICA GUNS FOR THE DRAGON-CON CROWD.

Cat,

I may be able to meet your asking price if I cash in all my old Hillary dollars.

I understand the second generation P.P rifle came with a giro stab rig that's a direct transfer to the first gen mod.

I have a line on one which would make your deal even sweeter.

I'll keep you informed.

Carlos

Guest Tintype2

Sorry to bust your bubble guys but the new Obama guns lays with the magazine capacity limit may be going to make owning them illegal. I am hearing too that disposing of the used cells is a HUGE environmental problem due to the heavy metals regulations. They rank up there with compact fluorescent lights and NiCad batters. I understand that Uberti may start copying them though.

The proposed laws pertaining to magazine capacity would not apply to rechargeable cells since the cells are not " readly detachable" and in some cases not removable at all as in the models 3 and 4 Photon Emulsifier Mk One's.

BTW, the Emulsifier comes with a AUTO-SET, platinum impregnated, constant focus range finder, anyone have a spare?

Carlos Murphy

• 4 months later...

Still looking for one, willing to go as high as 12 Borainium ingots or 15.000 Hillery dollers.

Also, may be open to trades, wadayagot?

Carlos Murphy

All right gentlemen, be ever so careful that you don't violate the trans-counsel edict on Galatic-wide importation and proliferation of unregulated energy weapons. I hear that stays on the penal colony at Cremetorium are no picnic!

Darseks? Are you serious? Since the changeover to The New Galactic Order, they're only good within a few parsecs of Old Andaron IV and Jersey City. Borainium, now that's good anywhere, just don't get caught with more than the government mandated 10 ingots per person.

I would venture Ladies Frontier Cartridge Duelist from the looks of that muzzle. :D

WHATA' BUNCHA' CRAPOLA!! POST THIS SH*T ON THE WILD BUNCH BALONEY SITE AND GET BACK TO REALITY!! (THE CHICK IS THE ONLY COOL THING ON THIS POST!!)

AL

Wow mister, you ride into town with a bad tooth?

Archived