SASS Wire Forum

TRIPLE CROWN

Mose Spencer, SASS #63490

Check out this great little gun I just scored for some lucky person.

OUTLAW ENTERTAINMENT IS PLEASED TO SPONSOR

for ALL ENTRIES to THE TRIPLE CROWN or THE MIDWEST CLASSIC received before MARCH 15th. They will go into the drawing to be given away April 26th at the Friday Night Event at The Classic . This is a GREAT! little 22 AR clone that is HARD TO FIND!!

This is just the first of many more to come.

GUN

Apply here mosenbella

Very cool. Looking forward to the Triple Clown (clowns are creepy). I'll take great pleasure in shooting three of them:-)

Ringer

Once again Mose, you have found a way to climb to yet a new height! Folks, I don't care if you go to this shoot for a chance at the gun, just go! This is one awesome little shoot! Mose and Bella go overboard to entertain you from the time you pull into the complex till you leave! Then, as long as you are shooting the Midwest Classic, you might just as well sign up for two of the premier state shoots this side of the Pacific Ocean, Ohio State and Alabama State. These matches are put on by very active shooters, for very active shooters! You will find a match that is as fun and challenging as any anywhere! But it does not end there! A page has been taken from Mose and Bella's playbook! At these shoots you will find great food and great entertainment to add to your fun factor! The moral, ya ain't gonna have the fun, unless you go!

Make sure You don't miss out on a great deal.. If I understand this right,,,all I have to do is sign up for all 3 matchs before March 15 and I get a chance to win this rifle???? Now thats a deal... Mose I would like to donate a brick of 22lr shells as second place winner prize in the long list of prizes The Midwest Classic is gonna give away. T-Bone

Make sure You don't miss out on a great deal.. If I understand this right,,,all I have to do is sign up for all 3 matchs before March 15 and I get a chance to win this rifle???? Now thats a deal... Mose I would like to donate a brick of 22lr shells as second place winner prize in the long list of prizes The Midwest Classic is gonna give away. T-Bone

Thanks Bone

You are right

WOW 22 shells is harder to find than a rooster pullet around these parts and worth as much as a brick o gold also.

THANKS

MOSE

Thanks Bone

You are right

WOW 22 shells is harder to find than a rooster pullet around these parts and worth as much as a brick o gold also.

THANKS

MOSE

That is easy to find! He's on Facebook!!!!!!

Hey doc-----

Git a haircut!

Ha!

Furball

And if ya sign up for all three ya save $75. At todays crazy happinings thats enough for another brick of .22 ammo :wacko:

Hey doc-----

Git a haircut!

Ha!

Furball

You! You sure got some kinda purty..............boots! Might big talk for one who goes round with them kinda threads on and just a little pocket knife!

Very cool. Looking forward to the Triple Clown (clowns are creepy). I'll take great pleasure in shooting three of them:-)

Ringer

See! See!

Someone who agrees with me... Clowns ARE creepy!

Randy,Hope ya'll got a luggage rack or an spare seat in ya'lls vehicle. :D/> Last year Barkeep won the 73 at the U.S.Open and me and Badger threatened to make him walk back to Alabama.This year if he wins anything he's definetly gonna need a ride home. :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/>

Barkeep i know yer reading this. :P/> Randy see ya mid-month weather permitting. LSC

Randy,Hope ya'll got a luggage rack or an spare seat in ya'lls vehicle. :D/>/> Last year Barkeep won the 73 at the U.S.Open and me and Badger threatened to make him walk back to Alabama.This year if he wins anything he's definetly gonna need a ride home. :lol:/>/> :lol:/>/> :lol:/>/>

Barkeep i know yer reading this. :P/>/> Randy see ya mid-month weather permitting. LSC

Lickskillet, I don't generally win anything at matches but I can always dream.

Right now the mid-month is looking iffy, but the forecast will change several times this week I'm sure. Hopefully some warm dry weather will move in.

Are y'all doing the Triple Crown?

See ya at a range somewhere.

Randy

Once again Mose, you have found a way to climb to yet a new height! Folks, I don't care if you go to this shoot for a chance at the gun, just go! This is one awesome little shoot! Mose and Bella go overboard to entertain you from the time you pull into the complex till you leave! Then, as long as you are shooting the Midwest Classic, you might just as well sign up for two of the premier state shoots this side of the Pacific Ocean, Ohio State and Alabama State. These matches are put on by very active shooters, for very active shooters! You will find a match that is as fun and challenging as any anywhere! But it does not end there! A page has been taken from Mose and Bella's playbook! At these shoots you will find great food and great entertainment to add to your fun factor! The moral, ya ain't gonna have the fun, unless you go!

Doc, is there a schedule for the Ohio State yet, we're trying to book our rooms and didn't know when everything finished up on Sunday? Didn't know what time awards would be.

Thanks

Randy

Randy,Me, Badger Mc Neely and Barkeep are teaming up to travel together for the Triple Crown this year.Hope the weather clears up pretty soon, need to get in some range time.The TC is just around the corner. LSC

Yea me too, I need to practice. Glad ya'll are doing the TC. Hopefully the Groundhog was right and we'll have an early spring.

Randy

Doc, is there a schedule for the Ohio State yet, we're trying to book our rooms and didn't know when everything finished up on Sunday? Didn't know what time awards would be.

Thanks

Randy

Hey Randy, The banquet will be held Sunday Evening. We are hoping to have it all done by around 9:30 or so. I know Mean Gun and Buckshot Jones have been working on the schedule and getting it up on the web site. I would say book a room for Sunday night as well and you can always drop the night if you later choose.

Hey Rance thanks for the tip I will get it fixed .

Try this http://www.site.mosenbella.com/uploads/MidwestClassic2013_Entry_1_.pdf MIDWEST CLASSIC ENTRY.

http://www.site.mosenbella.com/uploads/2013_triple_crown_entry.pdf TRIPLE CROWN

MOSE

I reckon I'll be there! I gots nothin' better to do. Come to think of it, there ain't nothin' better to do!

Now what to shoot............ :unsure:

Check out this great little gun I just scored for some lucky person.

OUTLAW ENTERTAINMENT IS PLEASED TO SPONSOR

for ALL ENTRIES to THE TRIPLE CROWN or THE MIDWEST CLASSIC received before MARCH 15th. They will go into the drawing to be given away April 26th at the Friday Night Event at The Classic . This is a GREAT! little 22 AR clone that is HARD TO FIND!!

This is just the first of many more to come.

GUN

Apply here mosenbella

Thanks Mose.. got our applications printed out..

Rance ;)

Hey Randy, The banquet will be held Sunday Evening. We are hoping to have it all done by around 9:30 or so. I know Mean Gun and Buckshot Jones have been working on the schedule and getting it up on the web site. I would say book a room for Sunday night as well and you can always drop the night if you later choose.

Thanks Doc, see ya at the Midwest Classic.

Randy

Randy and LSC, practice ain't gonna help y'all. :lol:

Randy, it will probably be April before I get back to Wartrace. I like shooting up there, especially since y'all have done all the improvements.

Blue Wolf

We'll be glad to see you when you make it. You won't recognize the "Old Town" area, the Fort and Jail have been bulldozed, the pond is filled, lots of dirt moved. Tons of work to be done before

the State Match.

Randy

Archived