SASS Wire Forum

speaking of black helicopters

Trigger Mike

I was in a surplus store and another fellow was there and told how his son had come back from Afghanistan and how he was a SEAL. Said he and his wife came from the hospital after delivering another child and he found his son dead. He called 911 and when he mentioned his son had just got home from the war, that he was placed on hold and patched to an army base where a Colonel told him he was not aloud to move and that someone would be there soon. Next he heard and saw a black helicopter hovering over his home. Seemed odd to me, and it seemed odd that he would be in a surplus store buying army gear for a present if that had happened. He said that half his son's unit had died. some to suicide. It struck me odd that a day or so later a black helicopter flew over as I came home and my son said it hovered for a minute. It was a blackhawk. I don't mind those, but since those hellfire missiles missed their target near me one day, I never have liked the apache.

Was the guy wearing a tinfoil hat?

You find a lot of interesting characters in surplus stores.

And gun shops. ;)

Was the guy wearing a tinfoil hat?

You find a lot of interesting characters in surplus stores.

And gun shops. ;)/>

So, you've SEEN that movie, Falling Down, huh?

;)

what a great movie. I have to say, if my son was a soldier and all he described really happened, the last place I'd be is in a surplus store buying army gear for a present for another child of mine.

Archived