SASS Wire Forum

Team SASS: 10 million man gun march on DC

Dusty Balz, SASS#46599

http://www.gunmarch.com/

May 25th, 2013. Washington DC. The National Mall.

Mark down the date. Let yourself be heard and seen.

Spread the word, everywhere.

:FlagAm:/> :FlagAm:/> :FlagAm:/>

YUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cc

Read the sceond paragraph. Venue isn't approved.....State or Federal parks will be involved. Long process, security, food, toilets, traffic control, street closures, clean up, crowd control all will have to be planned and approved. Someone, not the government, will have to pay for that. Post a bond for damages and cleanup. Etc. etc.

They could delay the approval with Red tape. You just can't show up and hold n event without a permit. As in police and arrests.

Buzz killer but thats the reality of this.

Ike

:FlagAm: Independance Day would be a better date. One is responsible for the other and vise-versa!! :FlagAm:

Are they going to invite the girls? We own guns, too.

Wuddn't have it any other way :blush:

CC ;)

:FlagAm:/> Independance Day would be a better date. One is responsible for the other and vise-versa!! :FlagAm:/>

Might be all over by then.

Swift action in overwhelming numbers is called for I think.

Are they going to invite the girls? We own guns, too.

Get a few female type girls to show up and you'll probably get more men's.:lol:/>

That's gonna give Purdy Boy Culpepper a lot more hands to kiss though.

Gonna keep him busy all day.:lol:/>

Waimea

:FlagAm:/>

Get a few female type girls to show up and you'll probably get more men's.:lol:/>/>

That's gonna give Purdy Boy Culpepper a lot more hands to kiss though.

Gonna keep him busy all day.:lol:/>/>

Waimea

:FlagAm:/>/>

It's a tuff job, somebody has tu du it!!! :wub:

Purdy Boy,,, :P

Read the sceond paragraph. Venue isn't approved.....State or Federal parks will be involved. Long process, security, food, toilets, traffic control, street closures, clean up, crowd control all will have to be planned and approved. Someone, not the government, will have to pay for that. Post a bond for damages and cleanup. Etc. etc.

They could delay the approval with Red tape. You just can't show up and hold n event without a permit. As in police and arrests.

Buzz killer but thats the reality of this.

Ike

No slight against you personally but....

Sometimes it takes action instead of logic and reason.

Permits my ass!

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

-Jefferson

At this point in our fragile existence of what is left of the Republic, so what if peaceful assemblage breaks the law? So what if we get bad publicity or for that matter any publicity? The press is not on our side anyways. The ding dongs in charge will be there to see and will have nothing to see unless someone shows up. They can ignore emails and messages. They are now but they cannot ignore a few hundred thousand folks at their door!

This kind of logic and reasoning you present is all well and good and its exactly what our opponents depend on. They break laws to get attention. We obey the law not to attract attention. If we simply wish to look to preserve our rights without any risks, how deep are our convictions in the first place.

Secondly, WE THE PEOPLE own those venues. It is high time they were put in their place. This is about so much more than guns. It's about a government that has become overgrown in size and reach with no sense of limitation nor any respect for individual rights, ownership or freedom.

Like I have said here before, Gahndi got his salt.

http://www.history.com/topics/salt-march

I would like to add, I think a better approach would be along the lines of the TEA Party rallies at state capitals, flash mob style, without the crime of course, nationwide. The jackasses in state legislature are as dangerous as the ones in D.C.

I ask, when will a real leader arise?

No slight against you personally but....

Sometimes it takes action instead of logic and reason.

Permits my ass!

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

-Jefferson

At this point in our fragile existence of what is left of the Republic, so what if peaceful assemblage breaks the law? So what if we get bad publicity or for that matter any publicity? The press is not on our side anyways. The ding dongs in charge will be there to see and will have nothing to see unless someone shows up. They can ignore emails and messages. They are now but they cannot ignore a few hundred thousand folks at their door!

This kind of logic and reasoning you present is all well and good and its exactly what our opponents depend on. They break laws to get attention. We obey the law not to attract attention. If we simply wish to look to preserve our rights without any risks, how deep are our convictions in the first place.

Secondly, WE THE PEOPLE own those venues. It is high time they were put in their place. This is about so much more than guns. It's about a government that has become overgrown in size and reach with no sense of limitation nor any respect for individual rights, ownership or freedom.

Like I have said here before, Gahndi got his salt.

http://www.history.com/topics/salt-march

I would like to add, I think a better approach would be along the lines of the TEA Party rallies at state capitals, flash mob style, without the crime of course, nationwide. The jackasses in state legislature are as dangerous as the ones in D.C.

I ask, when will a real leader arise?

Dang it, but we think alike!

cc

Archived