SASS Wire Forum

A young lady who has joined our side.

Subdeacon Joe

Very, very good. I have no idee'r who she is . . . but very good. :)/>

I think all the more powerful because we don't know who she is. If you go to her Youtube channel, this is all you get about her:

Kira is an actress, mother, blogger and talker. She hosts a bi-weekly internet radio show called the Dark Side w/Kira Davis, Tuesdays & Sundays at 10pmET on Blogtalk Radio. She is concerned about the nations shift away from conservative values and constitutional principles. She loves the Lord, her family, America and scotch. She really loves scotch a lot.

I think all the more powerful because we don't know who she is. If you go to her Youtube channel, this is all you get about her:

Kira is an actress, mother, blogger and talker. She hosts a bi-weekly internet radio show called the Dark Side w/Kira Davis, Tuesdays & Sundays at 10pmET on Blogtalk Radio. She is concerned about the nations shift away from conservative values and constitutional principles. She loves the Lord, her family, America and scotch. She really loves scotch a lot.

Thanks. Nice to know who she is. :)

And really nice to see some peoples attitudes changing . . . and then spreading the word around to others. Very good indeed.

Archived