SASS Wire Forum

SPF - For sale – Cimarron 1873 Deluxe Short Rifle .45 Colt, 20" Barrel, Cody-Matic action job

Dutch Coroner

For sale – Cimarron 1873 Deluxe Short Rifle .45 Colt, 20" Barrel, Cody-Matic action job

45 Colt is not my main match caliber anymore and I have 3 rifles in that caliber, so I am selling this one.

The Deluxe Short Rifle comes with a checkered pistol grip and forearm stock.

Rifle stock has been replaced with a carbine butt stock.

Gun has been used and stock has cart marks, etc. I have tried to show the marks as well as possible in the pictures.

$1,050.

My link

Any idea how many matches this rifle has been used for? My 66 died today, so I'm in the market for a new rifle, but I'm looking for something as close to new as possible.

I used the rifle as my main match gun in 2009 and 2010 for at least 20 matches. It originally had a short stroke kit in it. After I had Cody replace that with his work, it was my backup and only got used once or twice.

I'll take it. Please PM info for where to send the funds. Your first post doesn't say not, so I'm gonna assume that shipping is included?

Wow Charlie When do I get to try the new rifle? Looks like a great gun enjoy it. Bullett 19707

I'll see you at a shoot in Baker this summer, I reckon. :D

Archived