SASS Wire Forum

wife thinks I'm crazy

evil dogooder

Last night I woke up... with some pain... got up and posted a coupla things...

But... evil dogooder... I thought 'bout you out in this weather. For some reason... it both saddened me... and encouraged me.

Sad that a nice guy like you... along with yore family... had to endure the horrific inconvenience...

Encouraged me... that there are folks like you and many others... standin' way, way out there on the frontlines... of the vast-majority's continued existence.

Like I said... I do admire you so.

ts

Wow! That was really profound!

You are a better man than you give yourself credit for!

:wub:

AM

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

:wub:/>

AM

Ma'am... in my last days on earth... you still don't know me. Don't be too hasty to judge. Right or wrong judgments have everlasting effects.

But... there is... ONE UNQUESTIONABLE ITEM.... you sure are easy on the eye.

ts

Ma'am... in my last days on earth... you still don't know me. Don't be too hasty to judge. Right or wrong judgments have everlasting effects.

But... there is... ONE UNQUESTIONABLE ITEM.... you sure are easy on the eye.

ts

Dear TS,

First, I may not "select my categories wisely;" however, I am picky about my avatar. :lol:;)

Second, someone who is willing to accept their faults and apologize to folks as you have done in the past is a good man. :wub:

Third, just because you may have done some things you are not proud of does not make you worthless. :)

I guess that's it for now...

Best of Health and Sincere Regards to You,

AM

Dang, dang, dang!

I wanted to send TS a PM. Unfortunately, that isn't allowed. So, folks here is what I wrote. Don't read it okay. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi TS,

My last post on that "wife thinks I'm crazy thread" will tell you what I think of you.

Okay, I like you and am concerned. Do you have cancer or some other bad health issue? If so, I am sending you "good karma" and best wishes for a long, happy life.

Sincerely,

AM

PS Sorry to be a "sappy chick." NOT! ;)

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Dear TS,

First, I may not "select my categories wisely;" however, I am picky about my avatar. :lol:/> ;)/>

Second, someone who is willing to accept their faults and apologize to folks as you have done in the past is a good man. :wub:/>

Third, just because you may have done some things you are not proud of does not make you worthless. :)/>

I guess that's it for now...

Best of Health and Sincere Regards to You,

AM

Thank you much, Ma'am...

When have a lot of back-layin' time... and you think 'bout all the land-mines and IED's that you have planted for others to encounter... you begin to wonder why you did it.

My only recourse at this point in time... is to go back... and try to dig up as many of those land-mines...

And plant roses in their places.

Good day to ya... Ma'am.

ts

hehehe!

The title of your post made me chuckle.

My wife recently decided I was crazy too!

:lol:

:huh:

hehehe!

The title of your post made me chuckle.

My wife recently decided I was crazy too!

laugh.gif

huh.gif

Yup.........she differently was !

Calico Mary . . . it is nice that you have beach front property available for sale in Colorado . . . . . .

However . . .

. . . . whut I'm looking for is a nice mountain top place in Florida that gets a good base of snow each winter for some skiing. :wacko:/> :huh:/> ;)/>

And . . . YES . . . I'm just as crazy as that "Do Good'r" character . . . but I'm bein' crazy :wacko: in Southern California . . . not out in the cold in the north,..... :P

Mr. Do Good'r . . . whut on earth air ya doing for 14 hours a day in a -25 degree wind chill factor ? Huh ?

Inqui'rurin' minds wish to know.

Loading trucks with part for grain elevators and still platforms stuff like that. Last week it was two floors of a lifted platform and the substructure to support it for the remodel at Coors inc . Pieces ranging from ten pounds to thousands of pounds. Some i get to use a forklift some it's all manually stacked on the truck. It's nice when i get to use the forklift. The heater doesn't really work well but at least I'm out of the wind.

It's better than when i was building houses in winter.

I don't want to seem like I'm complaining. We manage the bills plus a little extra so if i budget i can afford to play in sass. Is it my dream job heck no but if it keeps my family warm and full I'll do it :)

OK, on a serious note, just what the heck is a DOG OODER?

I asked Backwater why warts race and he tolt me to mind my own bizness.

Inquiring minds want to know these things.

I'll have the Peach ice cream please. Or the Butter Pecan

I asked Backwater why warts race and he tolt me to mind my own bizness.

Inquiring minds want to know these things.

I'll have the Peach ice cream please. Or the Butter Pecan

His SASS name is "Evil DoGooder" . . . . that is too long . . . I won't call him Evil . . .

So I refer to him as "Mr. Do Gooder"... :)

I believe only a bitch has one. Or more than one actually.

Thank you much, Ma'am...

When have a lot of back-layin' time... and you think 'bout all the land-mines and IED's that you have planted for others to encounter... you begin to wonder why you did it.

My only recourse at this point in time... is to go back... and try to dig up as many of those land-mines...

And plant roses in their places.

Good day to ya... Ma'am.

ts

TS, sir, that is one hell of a life lesson that we all should take to heart. Thanks for sharing that with us.

:wub:/>

AM

Some of us have figgered that out. ;)

Mr. Do Good'r . . . whut on earth air ya doing for 14 hours a day in a -25 degree wind chill factor ? Huh ?

Inqui'rurin' minds wish to know.

I'm out in it too fer 8 to 10 hours ever day.......rain or shine ........snow and wind !

Me an ole Great Evil One..(dat's what I call him) are a hearty breed........he's broned in Minn-e-sota.........me, I'm borned in Tajas.........

I work at a scrape yard.....checkin' folks garbage as dey bring it in.....outside !

WE do it fer two reasons..........one..........Day aint no better payin' jobs out der.........an two.........we work where we work fer da money to care fer our families !

Now ya know !

Any job is better than no job. I've had some that were miserable . . . but managed not to stay in those ones very long. I did once work for three days in a spaghetti factory in New Orleans in the middle of the summer.

Did you say something about HOT :excl: It was HOT all right. Very DAMN HOT,.... :wacko:

So . . .why in a spaghetti factory in N. Orleans in the middle of summer for three days ? I thunk yud ask that. :o

I was working on an oil drilling rig in the gulf . . . 7 days on . . . 7 days off . . with travel time this gave me 6 days of freedom living in the French Quarter. I didn't want to spend all my money on living expenses . . . so each week ashore I'd pick up a temp job for a few days. One of them was the three days in the spaghetti factory. :)

Archived