SASS Wire Forum

Crazy gun nut shoots man

Subdeacon Joe

Crazy gun nut shoots man just for breaking into her house

MAGNOLIA, Texas – A home invasion suspect was arrested at a hospital after a mother shot him during the crime at a Montgomery County home, deputies said Wednesday.

Erin, who asked to be identified only by her first name, told Local 2 she was putting her 6-year-old son to bed when she heard a loud noise coming from her bedroom on Mink Lake Drive Friday night…

Erin said she turned around and saw three masked men, pointing a gun right at her…

============================================================

I think it’s pretty obvious what happened here. Some hardworking gentlemen from the Hispanic community were just trying to make a living selling duct tape door-to-door. They were going for the hard sell because times are tough, especially when you’re a minority. Then this demented hillbilly racist went nuts and just started shooting at them. And because it’s Texas — gun-wacko central! — they arrested the victim.

Crazy gun nut shoots man just for breaking into her house

MAGNOLIA, Texas A home invasion suspect was arrested at a hospital after a mother shot him during the crime at a Montgomery County home, deputies said Wednesday.

Erin, who asked to be identified only by her first name, told Local 2 she was putting her 6-year-old son to bed when she heard a loud noise coming from her bedroom on Mink Lake Drive Friday night…

Erin said she turned around and saw three masked men, pointing a gun right at her…

============================================================

I think its pretty obvious what happened here. Some hardworking gentlemen from the Hispanic community were just trying to make a living selling duct tape door-to-door. They were going for the hard sell because times are tough, especially when youre a minority. Then this demented hillbilly racist went nuts and just started shooting at them. And because its Texas gun-wacko central! they arrested the victim.

Were these "criminals" really hispanic or just illegals who should not be here anyway and they should've been shot for doing what they were doing? B)/>

There are many hard working hispanics who are not criminals... :)/>

Good lord! The piece I posted is obviously SATIRE meant to poke fun at how HuffPo, the NYT, or other left leaning press would likely slant it.

Here is a link (which is found in the third line of the linked story) to the serious story: http://www.click2houston.com/news/Home-invasion-suspect-arrested-after-woman-opens-fire/-/1735978/18331728/-/format/rss_2.0/-/s329rz/-/index.html

Sincere apologies for my mis-understanding. :blush:/> :blush:/> :blush:/>

You are correct, the media would find a way to make this all the homeowners fault. :)/>

Respectfully,

CBA

Were these "criminals" really hispanic or just illegals who should not be here anyway and they should've been shot for doing what they were doing? B)/>/>/>/>

There are many hard working hispanics who are not criminals... :)/>/>/>/>

Yep, and there are many criminals who are not Hispanic, but in my neighborhood, sadly, the odds are roughly 2 to 1 against it.

Archived