SASS Wire Forum

Does your alias have an alias? What else do they call you.

Korupt Karl

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Duc of Death

That's why I chose Manatee. Nobody can change that around.

We mustn't forget the great "Leviathan" :unsure::o:lol:

Blackberry

I've been called other types of Berries.

One good pard calls me Wild Willy.

(he's not a good pard in that kind of way... :angry: )

(not that there's anything wrong with that... :lol: )

Dishwater, why do you call me "Tweety"?

Oh! I forgot! Birdgun Quail often calls me Sweetie!! :rolleyes:

It's an old joke stemming from an old Saloon thread!! :lol:

There Tweety!! You satisfied??? :unsure::lol:B)

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

The Duc of Death

I think that "Manatee" is the most unique name in SASS. Nobody... but nobody... would ever have chosen that name, nor made as great a reputation by using it....

The Manatee...

I call the Manatee a true friend. You shake his hand... you have great assurance that the deal is gonna be done right.

Them T.G. Reaper '73 "spring & risers" taught me that.

ts

The Duc of Death

I dunno, The Dugong of Death. I can see it now......Manatee has a bad stage and says "Dugong it".......probably with a few other choice words.

CS

One of my close pards calls me Cappy, which I kind of like. Lots just call me Bill, which is also OK.

I hate to tell you Bill, but we also have some other names we use behind your back :lol:

Well....there's "Furball", but usually not when Montana Longhairs around. "Tuffy" of the Fluffy, Muffy and Tuffy gang.(Florida couldn't seem to spell simple names like Fireball, Deuce and Hoss :lol: ) "Lucky Charms"....hey, it was a nice banquet get up :blush: "short, little, bald buddy"....them Carolina folks seem ta' have trouble with simple names too :excl: And "Freestyle"......cause, well, ya get the idea :lol:

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

I get called Dub J, Handsome Jack, Litle buddy (from a Hawaii shoot where I came as Gilligan) and several names that aren't printable :rolleyes:

My actual alias is Batsehestae. Pronounced Bah-HOTS-tah. This is what the Indians called both Wild Bill and Buffalo Bill. It means Long Hair which is not only easier to pronounce, it's a Heck of a lot easier to read!

I get a kick outta watchin people go through the score sheets to announce shootin order or posse members. When they pause and start to stammer, I know that's me and everybody hollers, "That's Long Hair."

One side of my gun cart says Batsehestae and the other side says Long Hair.

fergot a couple,,,, Cayanne Pepper, Pepper, Roy, Coolpepper,

Cheyenne :lol:

Montana Longhair, The Mighty Irrepresable, Hero and Idol ta Millions Furball!!

I hate to tell you Bill, but we also have some other names we use behind your back laugh.gif

Hate to tell ya Yankee...er uh....Yank...he ain't the only one :)

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Montana Longhair, The Mighty Irrepresable, Hero and Idol ta Millions Furball!!

Yeah... but ya ain't got no dang hair. What's that 'bout?

hehehehe

Dear leader of our... Long Lox Regulators?

heheehe... jes joshin' withya... my good Northern friend.

Short-haired me...

ts

Stud

That was 'bout 40 grizzlies that jumped me from behind, got 'em all, but then them durn bears had three sets a twin cousin grizzlies, that flanked me, and one a them got me!!!!!!

Thing is, they taste just like chicken!!!!!

Furball

Hi Karl,

I've had many. Just don't call me Mo. :angry:/> ;)/>

Following are the names I remember (at the moment) being called at matches: Bev Mo, No E, Sybil, Silly Little Airhead Snot (be careful what you share with folks), Crash (Lumpy calls me that), Chrissie (nickname to my real name), Madame Governor (only one person calls me that). Mostly, folks just call me Allie. :)/>

Regards,

Allie Mo

I just remembered one and was given another. Captain George Baylor bestowed me with the title "Queen of the SASS Wire" in 2006. :blush: Eamon Chute just called me the "SASS Wire Cat Lady." :lol:

Usually, I'm called "Bama", or sometimes "Red", but there is another alias beginning to slowly creep in.

M real name is "Richard" and my last name is similar to "Edward", so folks have taken to combining the nicknames for both of those into a new alias: "Dick Ed"! :o:D:o

Not at all sure I like it - hope it doesn't catch on! :P :P :P

Boon

Boonie

Uncle Doggle

Uncle Spiteful

And a couple of others that should not be spoken in the presence of women or sissy men.

Boon

Boonie

Uncle Doggle

Uncle Spiteful

And a couple of others that should not be spoken in the presence of women or sissy men.

Hi Boon Doggle,

I would be honored to call you Boonie or Uncle Doggle! I think those names (and you) are sweet. :);)

Regards,

Allie Mo

Hi Boon Doggle,

I would be honored to call you Boonie or Uncle Doggle! I think those names (and you) are sweet. :)/> ;)/>

Regards,

Allie Mo

It would be an honor and a pleasure to be called anything by one so lovely as yourself.

As Korupt Karl I was given the handle of Krispy Kreme at my very first shoot by Montana Longhair.....I've since picked up the handle of "Grandpappy" or "Pappy"....long story. I've since found that Montana Longhair goes by "Furball" or "Wookie" by those who affectionately know him.

Have you picked up a new handle....or even better yet changed your alias? CC Filson became CC Top. Preacherman Bob became Preacherman....and the list goes on.....

KK

Karl you will always be Grandpa Karl to me. :D By the way where are all my birthday and christmas presents for the past 38 years....

Karl you will always be Grandpa Karl to me. :D/> By the way where are all my birthday and christmas presents for the past 38 years....

I had to donate them to charity. You never came home for Christmas.....

PS: Are you engaged to that cute young philly yet?

Grandpappy

well what hapeened......one weekend at a very fun weekend match ,I being so inclined ,over did it a bit with the libations of lemonade and good whisky....not to mention 2...yes count em 2 bottles of rum.... :wacko:/> .....I was once then dubbed RUMBOY

Hey Mean Gun Mark,

What size bottles and over what period of time? :unsure:

Let me tell you about the time someone tried to get me drunk at a match. The next day he quit after the first stage and was ever after after called Idaho Green Gills. I was okay.

So, what did you really drink or were you tricky like I was. I just pretended to drink a lot, that time. :lol:;)

Regards,

Allie Sneaky Non-Drinker Mo

[quote

Allie Sneaky Non-Drinker Mo

Now I know a lady who will enjoy sipping on some straight Crown Royal! Oh and as for Rum Boy....er....Mean Gun....I was there! The 2 bottles were the cute little ones you get on an airplane! Now the lemonade, that is a different story! pleading the 5th on who had the gallon jug of that stuff, made of coarse with you know who's Kentucky Spring Water!!!!! Oh it was an ugly night for Rum Boy! He even has a hat to prove it! Ask Mose, he made it! As for me....Well, Doc Pain Two Rig sent me to chase one said Rum Boy down and put him to bed. I guess since they knew I was sober enough to talk, that I could handle this. The problem, I was not sober enough to walk! Oh what a night at The Ohio Vigilantes Final Showdown. Maybe it was the pork!

Archived