SASS Wire Forum

Does your alias have an alias? What else do they call you.

Korupt Karl

Well, my buddies call me Loy's of things. Wolf Wind Walker calls me "Capt. Lou" and "Old Man." T. T. Wild likes "Sweet Lou." She who must be obeyed thinks my alias is apt.

Major Pain :lol::FlagAm:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started out as Hoss Hungright, but my wife hated that for some reason. So I came up with another one for a short time and late one night I was on the alias lookup page and Yul Lose was not taken! So early the next morning I called the SASS office and Yul was born. Now Mrs. Hungright is Mrs. Lose. I shoot with a short guy named Pete and his alias is Stubby Pete because he's missing part of a finger. Most people call him Little Peter.

I was Heavy Duty for 3 years before SASS started. Once I joined SASS as Big Jake, it took a couple of years to get people to start calling me by my SASS name. Later most just shortened it to Jake.

Jake

Wildcat EARNED her name. She was Calamity Carole when she started out. We went to the OR State Match several years ago, and Calamity grabbed my .45 '73 instead of her .38 '73. Needless to say the rifle didn't work too well. Flint McCloud was the berm marshal, and he asked her if she was shooting the new wildcat .38/45 cartridge. She was branded. :blush: She had SASS officially change her name to Wildcat Carole.

Gee Puddin Brain, cudn't remember anything??????

hehehe

Purdy boy Culpepper neener neener neener

Cost to change alias $15.00

Money donated by Pards to change alias to "Puddin Brain" so far..........$2315.45..........once I reach $15.00 I'll be calling HQ

Wyatt.....for now

Spud and Tater.

They call me....."Tator salad"

When you become a member of the Dammit Gang you are given a new alias, and almost always against the new members approval. Eventually they get over it and answer to it with pride. :lol: Possibly a few members would like to share with pride there Dammit Gang names. :ph34r:

Ricochet Roy

When you become a member of the Dammit Gang you are given a new alias, and almost always against the new members approval. Eventually they get over it and answer to it with pride. :lol:/>/> Possibly a few members would like to share with pride there Dammit Gang names. :ph34r:/>/>

Ricochet Roy

Have seen a few already, but here goes.....

Gumby DAMMIT (Because of Marshal Phil's wedding celebration, and my official DAMMIT alias)

Triple Fish Hooks (Cuz of the JJJ on my gun belt, courtesy of the late LLC-DAMMIT).

Glitterous Maximus (Cuz of my flashy B-Western shirts).

The Glitterous One.

JC's (Jittery Cowboy given to me by Deja Vous)

Flashy Ass DAMMIT (My alias as a member of ASS- Action Shooting Society, your alias has to describe you and must end in Ass).

and plain ol' 'Jittery'......

So there,

JJJ-D

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Indiana shooters call me "Sir." :lol:/>

With yore 2006 Champeen of Hillbilly Nation... folks down here certainly salute ya... impressive, to say the least.

Bet the Queen of Hillbilly Nation down here... dubs thee...

Sir Buffalo Dick.

ts

The Duc of Death

That's why I chose Manatee. Nobody can change that around.

Almost sounds like a dare...

Feelmore-DAMMIT

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Almost sounds like a dare...

Feelmore-DAMMIT

Hey... Flymore Caughin's... belated b'day, by two days... sorry. Always enjoy readin' yore stuff.

ts

Been called Jefro, Jethro, Uncle Jefro (CFDA), Jethro Tull, Jethro Bodinaphone...etc...etc, fer as long as I can remember. :blink:

Ya'll remember the literbug comercial with Iron Eyes Cody :huh: , with the guy throwing trash out of his Corvair. I had a Corvair back then and my alter ego was with the WWF "Tennessee Trash" :lol:

Jefro :ph34r: Relax-Enjoy

OK, I can't do a quote on two of these, so I will just address both in this post.

First: Manatee.......SEA COW!

Buffalo Dick: Not known as sir in any circles! But is known as Manatee in certain circles! Or, just the other man in black!

One of my close pards calls me Cappy, which I kind of like. Lots just call me Bill, which is also OK.

I call him the Noid.

Some folks call me Vanilla Thunder.

Hey... Flymore Caughin's... belated b'day, by two days... sorry. Always enjoy readin' yore stuff.

ts

Thank you sir, twice.

FC

Wildcat EARNED her name. She was Calamity Carole when she started out. We went to the OR State Match several years ago, and Calamity grabbed my .45 '73 instead of her .38 '73. Needless to say the rifle didn't work too well. Flint McCloud was the berm marshal, and he asked her if she was shooting the new wildcat .38/45 cartridge. She was branded. blush.gif She had SASS officially change her name to Wildcat Carole.

The alias Calamity Carol (no E) now resides in Alabama. :)

The Duc of Death

That's why I chose Manatee. Nobody can change that around.

You mean like "SEACOW????"as for Buffalo Dick....we call him "Buffy" or Sir Dick or sometimes "In the bag"....when it's a black velvet bag....

Lets see

Ole

Slow no more

Mr gooder

Evil d

Evil

Whipper snapper

Chuck

Dog oder

And some not so nice

Archived