SASS Wire Forum

Does your alias have an alias? What else do they call you.

Korupt Karl

Hey Mean Gun Mark,

What size bottles and over what period of time? :unsure:/>/>

Let me tell you about the time someone tried to get me drunk at a match. The next day he quit after the first stage and was ever after after called Idaho Green Gills. I was okay.

So, what did you really drink or were you tricky like I was. I just pretended to drink a lot, that time. :lol:/>/> ;)/>/>

Regards,

Allie Sneaky Non-Drinker Mo

No I really drank em.....Anybody who saw me, well lets just say they wernt any doubt I had been partaking.And they were the normal size bottles....not like them ones ya sneak from the airlines!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I know a lady who will enjoy sipping on some straight Crown Royal! Oh and as for Rum Boy....er....Mean Gun....I was there! The 2 bottles were the cute little ones you get on an airplane! Now the lemonade, that is a different story! pleading the 5th on who had the gallon jug of that stuff, made of coarse with you know who's Kentucky Spring Water!!!!! Oh it was an ugly night for Rum Boy! He even has a hat to prove it! Ask Mose, he made it! As for me....Well, Doc Pain Two Rig sent me to chase one said Rum Boy down and put him to bed. I guess since they knew I was sober enough to talk, that I could handle this. The problem, I was not sober enough to walk! Oh what a night at The Ohio Vigilantes Final Showdown. Maybe it was the pork!

No I really drank em.....Anybody who saw me, well lets just say they wernt any doubt I had been partaking.And they were the normal size bottles....not like them ones ya sneak from the airlines!

Hmmm! :rolleyes:/> You expect me to doubt my BFF, Doc Eells? :rolleyes:/> Not a chance.

Y'all come to the SASS Convention in Branson and we'll see what's what! :unsure:/> ;)/>

Regards,

Allie Mo

[ I just pretended to drink a lot, that time. :lol:/> ;)/>

Regards,

Allie Sneaky Non-Drinker Mo

Allie; I'm taken aback to think that a women would fake it. Shame on you letting a fellow shooter get intoxicated when all he was trying to do was get you intoxicated.....and then you faked it.....shame, shame, shame.....

KK

Now I know a lady who will enjoy sipping on some straight Crown Royal! Oh and as for Rum Boy....er....Mean Gun....I was there! The 2 bottles were the cute little ones you get on an airplane! Now the lemonade, that is a different story! pleading the 5th on who had the gallon jug of that stuff, made of coarse with you know who's Kentucky Spring Water!!!!! Oh it was an ugly night for Rum Boy! He even has a hat to prove it! Ask Mose, he made it! As for me....Well, Doc Pain Two Rig sent me to chase one said Rum Boy down and put him to bed. I guess since they knew I was sober enough to talk, that I could handle this. The problem, I was not sober enough to walk! Oh what a night at The Ohio Vigilantes Final Showdown. Maybe it was the pork!

Good thing Rumboy wasn't sittin there drinkin the moonsine, Doc. :)

Oh, but he was sippin the Lemonade Grumpy, or swilling more like it! Had a gallon jug and he probably drank a quart himself! The rum bottles, ok, they were not the little ones! He really did consume that much over the coarse of the afternoon and evening. Just ask Teton Tomahawk if ya see him! Allie, who is welcome at my fire any time, Mo...Branson is currently on the wish list. The problem is getting away from work that time of year. Same problem with gettin to W.R. Summer work we can schedule around my being gone, can't do that with snow in the winter! Can I retire young?

Oh, but he was sippin the Lemonade Grumpy, or swilling more like it! Had a gallon jug and he probably drank a quart himself! The rum bottles, ok, they were not the little ones! He really did consume that much over the coarse of the afternoon and evening. Just ask Teton Tomahawk if ya see him! Allie, who is welcome at my fire any time, Mo...Branson is currently on the wish list. The problem is getting away from work that time of year. Same problem with gettin to W.R. Summer work we can schedule around my being gone, can't do that with snow in the winter! Can I retire young?

Sure hope you can make it!

Archived