SASS Wire Forum

Does your alias have an alias? What else do they call you.

Korupt Karl

As Korupt Karl I was given the handle of Krispy Kreme at my very first shoot by Montana Longhair.....I've since picked up the handle of "Grandpappy" or "Pappy"....long story. I've since found that Montana Longhair goes by "Furball" or "Wookie" by those who affectionately know him.

Have you picked up a new handle....or even better yet changed your alias? CC Filson became CC Top. Preacherman Bob became Preacherman....and the list goes on.....

KK

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shyannie, Shy, Purdy Boy Culpepper (my favorite), coolpepper, and those are tha ones I can repeat, and the ones that I've actually heard....

CC

oh yea, and CC

Hi Karl,

I've had many. Just don't call me Mo. :angry:;)

Following are the names I remember (at the moment) being called at matches: Bev Mo, No E, Sybil, Silly Little Airhead Snot (be careful what you share with folks), Crash (Lumpy calls me that), Chrissie (nickname to my real name), Madame Governor (only one person calls me that). Mostly, folks just call me Allie. :)

Regards,

Allie Mo

Fluffy who rides the Fluffymobile and drives the Fluffyhauler.

Dorito... 'nuf said <_<:lol:

When I first started shooting, I was not good at shooting a swinging target..... I became Hostage Killer when I hit the hostage more than I missed him!

My nickname to my alias has almost become the only name some folks call me or know me by..........'Widder'.

Three and a half years back, after I modified my first Marlin and even before I posted information about it on the Wire, some of my shooting Pards started calling my Marlin the 'Widdermatic'.

I honestly didn't name it.....they did. It was all in jest but eh.....it stuck.

Well, thats my story and I'm stickin to it.

..........Widder

For some reason, I have been renamed Evil Bob. rolleyes.gif

That's what the rats call you....we just repeat it :)

Feelmore, Spillmore, Spillmore Coffee, Allie calls me Bro' from time to time but only Rocky calls me Filly!

Fillmore

No

Gee Puddin Brain, cudn't remember anything??????

hehehe

Purdy boy Culpepper neener neener neener

Started out as Adam Cartwright but now it has evolved over to A Dam Cartwright. If I'm shootin with my pard Crosscreek I have also been know to be his twin brother from another mother, Cripple Creek.

Every now and again someone has a flash back and calls me Grumpy Grizzly which was my alias for a couple matches before I joined SASS. Mostly they just call me Grizz which suits me fine. Bro King calls me Grizzer which is fine too.

And of course there are a whole bunch of the ladies :wub: that just call me darlin' :blush::lol:

Badger Mountain Charlie calls me Backwater, Caliope Cupcake calls me Blackie, several others call me Dishwater or Dirtwater or Swampwater........ Y'all get the picture. Some other folks call me Milkbone, a reference to my band.

Schoolmarm calls me @$$#0le when she's angry!! :rolleyes::o:lol::lol:

Archived