SASS Wire Forum

Marines take care of their own

Subdeacon Joe

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8964256

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There's a good news update on a home ransacked and spray painted by a pair of teen burglars in northwest Houston. While the burglars are now in custody, community members and Marines stepped in to help the homeowner -- a 93-year-old World War II veteran.

The Marines quickly marched into the defaced home of WWII veteran Elbert Wood, eager to help.

"It's important that he knows we're here for him and that we're always his brothers," Major Roberto Rodriguez said.

The presence of these local Marines is just one example of the outpouring of support for Wood since we first reported the burglary and vandalism of his home on Monday. Two teens, ages 13 and 16, were arrested for allegedly committing the crime.

The sad part is they caught them and they won't do anything to them but a slap on the hand.I would call them what they really are but there may be ladies here.Way to go Marines,you all do us proud.

The sad part is they caught them and they won't do anything to them but a slap on the hand.I would call them what they really are but there may be ladies here.Way to go Marines,you all do us proud.

What the little thugs need is to be put though the Devil Pups program a few times.

Either that or about 15 minutes of wall to wall counseling.

As far as I'm concerned you can call em' anything you want.....

it's still probably gonna be far more polite than what I'm thinking right now.... :angry:

Somebody needs to take those kids' moms over their knee and beat the tar outta their hides!!!!

As far as I'm concerned you can call em' anything you want.....

it's still probably gonna be far more polite than what I'm thinking right now.... :angry:/>

Somebody needs to take those kids' moms over their knee and beat the tar outta their hides!!!!

Considering the product they collecively produced, the moms would probably either like it or it wouldn't be anything they haven't seen before.

More fitting resolution would be large burlap bags. Insert kid and large rock into bag. Tie bag top securely. Drop in river.

Archived