SASS Wire Forum

two thirds of US gun owners would defy gun ban

Six-Shot

Guest Texas Jack Black

Yep! And, another name a Lib will call themselves is "Moderate". Either you are or you aren't something. Fence sitters are just ready to go which ever way the wind is blowing. :wacko:/>

ROMNEY called himself a MODERATE REPUBLICAN . WOW!!! I guess we should all be happy he lost. :wacko: You are totally irrational in your babble. No Programs ?? The hell with our VETS give back your Social Security Kick your mother and father out of their nursing homes Do Away with all those EVIL PROGRAMS.

OH MY CHURCH welcomes those of all faiths does yours? if so they are MODERATES ;) ;)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fence sitters are the ones we need to convince. The die hard anti gunners are a lost cause for the most part. But the people who don't have any strong pro or con 2A feelings are being seduced by the emotional appeal message being spread by the f-word Senater and her minions. We need to counter that with reasoned and logical arguments that the average person will be able to use in deciding on which side of the fence they want to be.

"

Yep, I believe someone coined a new political lexicon for them . . . "the low-information voter" (you can read into that anything you want to)

Guest Texas Jack Black

"

Yep, I believe someone coined a new political lexicon for them . . . "the low-information voter" (you can read into that anything you want to)

And that coined phrase can be a double edged sword ;) Rush Limbaugh uses that term

And that coined phrase can be a double edged sword ;)/>/> Rush Limbaugh uses that term

A true American patriot and crusader for the CONSERVATIVE cause!

ROMNEY called himself a MODERATE REPUBLICAN . WOW!!! I guess we should all be happy he lost.

Yes I was! I voted for Paul Ryan. He almost won. Romney just happened to be on the ticket to entice disenchanted moderate and conservative democRATS!

Guest Texas Jack Black

A true American patriot and crusader for the CONSERVATIVE cause!

on 580 AM This MODERATE listens to him daily. ;)

on 580 AM This MODERATE listens to him daily. ;)/>

There is "good" in everyone! :D

Guest Texas Jack Black

Yes I was! I voted for Paul Ryan. He almost won. Romney just happened to be on the ticket to entice disenchanted moderate and conservative democRATS!

If Marco Rubio was on instead of Ryan the Latino vote would have gone to Romney .Bad call by the Radical conservatives controlling the Campaign . We lost because of inflexibility.IMHO

DEFY? How would you defy? An organized armed martch on Washington DC would not work, they would be met by the UN! I don't think that our LEOs or National Guard would stand up to a civilian march; but marshal law would be declared by the president and the UN WOULD come in to fight!

If we can't beat them in the elections we may find an armored UN vehicle showing up in front of our home to GET our guns! Too many people are taking the liberal view; thanks to our corrupt media( FOX news exempted) brainwashing our kids! Communisim was taught in school; not now!

I can only hope, pray and VOTE for our nation to recover! Join the NRA if you can or other pro gun group. United we can make a difference; if we divide ("No one needs an assult weapon" view) we are doomed.

EVERY gun owner,hunter,conservitive, an person with common sense needs to stand up NOW! Mad Dog McGee

If Marco Rubio was on instead of Ryan the Latino vote would have gone to Romney .Bad call by the Radical conservatives controlling the Campaign . We lost because of inflexibility.IMHO

I must admit you are right! Romney is not a "social engineer". He was fiscally conservative and socially liberal which "won" him the label of being a "moderate" Republican. He was not "pro-gun". He only went along with it because it was politically expedient. I don't have to tell you all of this. Aren't you from Massachusetts (or were)? I shot on a posse with you in 2005 at the MA-CT-RI tri-state. Do you remember me? I missed the last pistol shot on the last target, on the last stage in an otherwise "clean match". :angry:/>/>

Guest Texas Jack Black

I must admit you are right! Romney is not a "social engineer". He was fiscally conservative and socially liberal which "won" him the label of being a "moderate" Republican. He was not "pro-gun". He only went along with it because it was politically expedient. I don't have to tell you all of this. Aren't you from Massachusetts (or were)? I shot on a posse with you in 2005 at the MA-CT-RI tri-state. Do you remember me? I missed the last pistol shot on the last target, on the last stage in an otherwise "clean match". :angry:/>/>/>/>

I was the Range Master and I do remember you . You were on a roll that year.

I wish you well

In your rants you say you will KILL our troops or anyone else, Sheriffs ,State police etc .So I would be considered a LIB if I say I will not Violate the LAW and fire on them. Have a nice day

I have simply stated that I would defend my second amendment rights, as should many, if someone comes to the door to forcefully take property that is legally mine, they will have to take their chances.

Randy Weaver was forced into a bad situation by the government, I see that as a lesson of what the government can and will do, and with him it was all over a silly shotgun violation.

And thank you

I will have a, simply marvelous day

You are a leftist, because of many - many things you have stated on the wire.

Dont take it so personial

if it walks like a duck ---- it must be a duck LOL :) LOL

stand up for what you believe in

I certainly do ;)

I have simply stated that I would defend my second amendment rights, as should many, if someone comes to the door to forcefully take property that is legally mine, they will have to take their chances.

Randy Weaver was forced into a bad situation by the government, I see that as a lesson of what the government can and will do, and with him it was all over a silly shotgun violation.

And thank you

if it walks like a duck ---- it must be a duck LOL :)/> LOL

I certainly do ;)/>

Weaver cut off a shotgun to less than the legal limit. It wasn't exactly a "silly violation"........but the Federal response to the infraction was clearly overkill. He'd have been better off by selling a hacksaw.

CS

And thank you

if it walks like a duck ---- it must be a duck LOL :)/> LOL

I certainly do ;)/>

;)

GG

Guest Texas Jack Black

Good evening MIke I see you are still on a rant I am now a Leftist. :lol: Now what did I say that caused you to make that foolish statement?

Weaver cut off a shotgun to less than the legal limit. It wasn't exactly a "silly violation"........but the Federal response to the infraction was clearly overkill. He'd have been better off by selling a hacksaw.

CS

I think it was about 17.5 inches, but they did not have to shoot up his whole family over that.

I have a contender barrel 410 that is much shorter than that, apples / oranges, i know

He was initially arrested by ATF agents on charges[3] relating to transfer of a short-barreled shotgun without a license in January 1991. This was compounded by Weaver's failure to appear in court to answer these charges. Weaver's original court date was Feb. 19 1991; it was changed to the following day, but Pretrial Services sent Weaver a notice citing the date as March 20. As a result, Weaver missed the hearing and a bench warrant was issued for his arrest, with the U.S. Marshals Service directed to serve it. By Feb. 27, it was widely known that Weaver had been given the wrong date. The U.S. Marshals Service wanted to allow Weaver the opportunity to show up in court on March 20, but the U.S. Attorneys Office sought a grand jury indictment on March 14 for Weaver's failure to appear. This convinced Randy and Vicki Weaver that he had no chance of a fair hearing.[6] During the March 1991 to August 1992 standoff, Weaver isolated himself on his property and became increasingly suspicious of the Federal Government, vowing to fight rather than surrender peacefully. A plan for voluntary surrender was negotiated by the Marshals Service with the Weavers during October 1991, but was refused by the U.S. Attorney involved in the case.

Good evening MIke I see you are still on a rant I am now a Leftist. :lol:/> Now what did I say that caused you to make that foolish statement?

i think many of your comments are way left of moderate, as you claim to be

no biggie

Guest Texas Jack Black

i think many of your comments are way left of moderate, as you claim to be

no biggie

Could you elaborate on a few? I consider myself a moderate.

Best wishes

Well I'm a Hardliner I believe that My private property ,,,,,, Is just that !!! Mine and Private ,,, I don't see it is anyones buisness how or where I use my Property as long as it is not used to harm others .... This Includes GUNS !!!

And anyone wishing to restrict my Property and it's use is, causing Harm to Me !!!

Jabez Cowboy

Guest Texas Jack Black

Well I'm a Hardliner I believe that My private property ,,,,,, Is just that !!! Mine and Private ,,, I don't see it is anyones buisness how or where I use my Property as long as it is not used to harm others .... This Includes GUNS !!!

And anyone wishing to restrict my Property and it's use is, causing Harm to Me !!!

Jabez Cowboy

Hardliner from Canada as to your property you never own anything, do not pay your property taxes and you will see who owns it.As to personal items your guns can be taken away ,your car can be taken away ,your banking accounts can be seized and when you die the government is there as they lower your casket TAKING what is left. Hardliner in your own mind. ;) ;)

Weaver cut off a shotgun to less than the legal limit. It wasn't exactly a "silly violation"........but

CS

If I remember correctly it was the total overall lenght of the shotgun that was short not the barrel, a minor technicality IMO. The ATF set him up because they wanted him to inform on a local white supremacist group and he refused. It pissed them off and we know what happened from there.

JEL

DEFY? Too many people are taking the liberal view; thanks to our corrupt media( FOX news exempted) brainwashing our kids!

Mad Dog McGee

I would definately not exempt Fox from being corrupt. They are by far better than the other news outlets but in no way exempt. Example? Just look at how new even every minor shooting is now making front page news, even on Fox.

JEL

I would definately not exempt Fox from being corrupt. They are by far better than the other news outlets but in no way exempt. Example? Just look at how new even every minor shooting is now making front page news, even on Fox.

JEL

Still - it keeps Fox 'fair & balanced' by reporting all news...no matter if we like it or not. I do like Fox overall than CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS...but catch 'em all when I can. Helps me with a more corrupted informed opinion :lol:/>

GG ~ :FlagAm:/>

Hardliner from Canada as to your property you never own anything, do not pay your property taxes and you will see who owns it.As to personal items your guns can be taken away ,your car can be taken away ,your banking accounts can be seized and when you die the government is there as they lower your casket TAKING what is left. Hardliner in your own mind. ;)/>/> ;)/>/>

Again you show just how little you Know !!!!

Don't Pay YOUR TAXES and See where it places you ...

It was Stupid people than allowed the anti's to get as far as they did here ,,,,, and Folks like me that Set them on their asxes and this has resulted in the Longgun registry being Gone and the "Gunshow law" being in the process of being Repealed..

In Canada to many Folk was just Settin Back saying "It can't happen Here,We got rights" till slowly their Rights were erroded to the point were they had next to none ...

But Here in Canada ,,,, Gunowners finally woke-up and went on the attack ........... I believe that Canada has less than 10% of your population but Our NFA (think NRA) has over 2 million members ....

Till you-all stop settin back a Stop Saying "It can't happen here we have the 2nd" and attack them they will continue to errode your rights ....

It seem you are now facing a very real threat of having Gun Registry and a Gunshow law shoved down your throats by a corrupt

Bunch in Governace... The very two laws we are getting ridd off ...

Your NRA needs your support ,,, to reach the level of support our NFA has in Canada Now you need at least 11 million NRA members and they need to get Pro-active and attack the purse-strings of the Anti crowd ....

We had a very vocal anti Handgun group up here that got huge amounts of public funds ,,,,,well they ain't so vocal now and are seldom even heard from ... And they are no longer calling the shots with those in government....

Jabez Cowboy

In Canada to many Folk was just Settin Back saying "It can't happen Here,We got rights" till slowly their Rights were erroded to the point were they had next to none ...

But Here in Canada ,,,, Gunowners finally woke-up and went on the attack ........... I believe that Canada has less than 10% of your population but Our NFA (think NRA) has over 2 million members ....

Till you-all stop settin back a Stop Saying "It can't happen here we have the 2nd" and attack them they will continue to errode your rights ....

It seem you are now facing a very real threat of having Gun Registry and a Gunshow law shoved down your throats by a corrupt

Jabez Cowboy

true facts of life

we need to stand tall and together becuase

"it is happening here :FlagAm: "

Little bits at a time, is how you fall a very great oak tree. Chip-chip away, then continue with more.

;)

true facts of life

we need to stand tall and together becuase

"it is happening here :FlagAm:/>/> "

Little bits at a time, is how you fall a very great oak tree. Chip-chip away, then continue with more.

;)/>/>

"We must hang together, or we shall surely hang separately". - Benjamin Franklin

Guest Texas Jack Black

Again you show just how little you Know !!!!

Don't Pay YOUR TAXES and See where it places you ...

It was Stupid people than allowed the anti's to get as far as they did here ,,,,, and Folks like me that Set them on their asxes and this has resulted in the Longgun registry being Gone and the "Gunshow law" being in the process of being Repealed..

Your NRA needs your support ,,, to reach the level of support our NFA has in Canada Now you need at least 11 million NRA members and they need to get Pro-active and attack the purse-strings of the Anti crowd ....

We had a very vocal anti Handgun group up here that got huge amounts of public funds ,,,,,well they ain't so vocal now and are seldom even heard from ... And they are no longer calling the shots with those in government....

Jabez Cowboy

How little I know ?? was I wrong?? I do not think so.

Archived