SASS Wire Forum

Uberti 3" 45C 'Sheriff or Shopkeeper' by American Arms

Llama Ron

American Arms imported Uberti 'Regulator' model in 45 colt. Rare 3" barrel w/ no ejector rod, NM plunger. This is what they call the Sheriff's model or a Shopkeeper. I looked up the date code and it was born in 1993. No scratches That I can find, and one very small ding in the wood at the very bottom on the left side. Very crisp trigger and hammer clicks. Bore and cylinders show no wear. Brass shined up super nice. All original, everything numbered including the stock that has the serial number penciled in the inside. Deep blue on the cylinder and barrel, case color on the frame.

The nice thing about the American Arms is that the Uberti import name is on the bottom of the barrel, with 'S.A. CAL 45' on the side and 'REGULATOR' on the top.

Pics:

Regulator

$425, and $20 ships to your FFL.

TRADES: looking for a '92 lever in 45c 16" carbine Large Loop w/Saddle Ring model, or maybe a hammered 12g.

I have a steel barreled hammer American arms co. shotgun I might trade plus some cash from my end. Very good tight old shotgun. email mbrooks_52806@yahoo.com or call 563 508 0612.

Very interested.

Archived