SASS Wire Forum

!863 Zouave (FIE Repo)

Tater Head

I am helping a friend sell his father-in-law's Zouave repo. I have no idea what it's worth. Iwould say it's about 85-90% to the good. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tater

:FlagAm:

I have one that I bought 10 years ago and never fired it! I paid $450.00 from Dixie gun works. If I was to sell it I would ask $450.00. It's NIB never fired and I have balls and caps for it. I'm not selling it cause I plan on shooting it soon.

Hope this helps.

:) Rye

I have one that I bought 10 years ago and never fired it! ........... I'm not selling it cause I plan on shooting it soon...

:)/> Rye

Yep, sounds like me! :lol:

Many different companies have imported these over the last 50 years. FIE was an importer. If it is a Zoli manufactured Zouave, it will bring more than some others. The predominant manufacturers were Zoli (imported under many names), Euroarms and now Pedersoli. And also Armi-Sport I believe, though I won't swear to it. Best guess is that the FIE is worth between $250-350 if unfired in mint condition. $75-100 less in good used condition. My $0.02 - YMMV.

Thanks for the replies pards. Back when I was in college (40+ years ago) the ones made by Zoli were $100.00. I really wanted one but couldn't come up with a C-Note.

Thanks Again,

Tater

:FlagAm:

Archived