SASS Wire Forum

(sigh) More Idjits in Sacramento

Subdeacon Joe

Characterizing our Sacramental Loonislature as idjits is to defame every idiot that ever lived.

850 CA laws were enacted last year. Unfortunately, they're busy idjits.

Hmm.... wonder where they got their statistics. Prolly from Bob in the back room...

On a side note, Ronald Reagan once said that perhaps the biggest mistake of his career was endorsing California's change to a full-time legislature. Wish we could copy Texas~! :(

Didn't think they had room left for more idjits.

I personally want a law passed that bans any law or lawyer that uses that phrases "whereas" or "theretofore".

Heck, thats what we need...Lawyer Control...especially to control those evil "Assault Lawyers".. You know the ones with the special cosmetic features, such as Armani or Brooks Bothers suits, Pineider or Underwood briefcases, and Prada or Gucci shoes.

I read once that the county of Los Angeles has more lawyers than all of France. :mellow:

That's just one freakin' county! :unsure:

I personally want a law passed that bans any law or lawyer that uses that phrases "whereas" or "theretofore".

Heck, thats what we need...Lawyer Control...especially to control those evil "Assault Lawyers".. You know the ones with the special cosmetic features, such as Armani or Brooks Bothers suits, Pineider or Underwood briefcases, and Prada or Gucci shoes.

What about "Assault Politicians"? Can we ban them too?

I move that we ban assault politicians!

I second the motion.

All in favor; aye.

All opposed;

Motion carries...

Archived