SASS Wire Forum

Niners

Subdeacon Joe

Yep, the Forty-Winos pulled off a great comeback.

Now, I'd like to see Baltimore kick the Pats butt.

It was a pretty good game. Now, if the Patriots can just pluck the stupid birds tonight.....

I hope so. I'm sick of hearing the talking heads worship Ray Lewis.

Ya think I ain't smart enough to stay the heck away from the taykillya around Hawk????

So far, I'm liking the score of this game ok, just wish the Pats could put a few more up....

I put up a clothes hanging bar over the dryer in the laundry room, well, it's more of a laundry closet, anyway, that way the hanging stuff gets hung up right out of the dryer. It rarely gets moved to the bedroom closet, I just get dressed in the laundry room when I'm wearing church shirts like I was wearing today, or my cowboy shirts.

Anybody beats the Broncs should win the Sooper Bowl, sez I.

Go Blackbirds. 1st and goal!

I dislike the Ravens with a passion except for their coach. I would love to see a Harbaugh brothers superbowl, but the worst part would be having to put up with Lewis's antics. I'm glad he's leaving football.

I don't know Bob, the Broncos beat themselves. So yer saying they should win the Superbowl??? :blink:/> :wacko:/>

Eggzackly!:D

My prediction, the Ravens beat the Niners in the Super Bowl. They will be inspired to win the game for the retiring Lewis.

Not too much of a Lewis fan as far as what he does off the field, but he is a great ball player on the field and knows how to motivate a defense.

The Ravens are the old Cleveland Browns, they can kiss my A#$......Ray Lewis is a fool, can't stand the idiot. Go 49ers!!!

Rye :)

I wouldn't root for the Ravens even if they were playing the Raiders. Nothing but a bunch of disgusting thugs.....

And since the halftime show won't be worth watching, AGAIN, I guess I'll be tuning in just for the commercials. Not the first time, probably won't be the last....

Archived